Best News in 20 Years!

jollie

Hoo-Rah! The Supreme Court has been truly SUPREME, in their recent Decision handed down! The Democrats will find it MUCH HARDER from today ON, to have Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or Howard Dean either, that dirtbag lying scum, to bribe bums with "Walking Around Money", in the cities, or to pay acoholics and window-washers $5 to go around and VOTE IN 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT PRECINCTS, LIKE THEY DO EVERY ELECTION!

The Supreme Court, in a 6 to 3 decision, has ruled that States HAVE THE RIGHT to ASK FOR A PHOTO ID, IN ORDER TO PREVENT (Democrat) VOTER FRAUD, Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha! You LibDems will have to actually WIN a Majority, from now on, Haha!
NO MORE, can you ride around with BUSLOADS of Unemployed Do-Nothings, who would NEVER vote, if they were'nt getting PAID, and vote THREE OR FOUR TIMES, LIKE I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES, HERE IN CONNECTICUT.
No MORE, can your dog, "Mr.Peebles", cast a VOTE for your favorite Liberal Tax-and-Spender!
And the BEST part, is that not only a Moderate, "Swing Voter", Anthony Kennedy, was in the Majority, but ALSO, A BIG LIBERAL, Justice JOHN PAUL STEVENS, Haha! Oh, this is a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA!

I’ve never had hemmoroids. It’s a good thing too, because between you and me, I enjoy certain anal sexual pursuits. But I don’t want to say too much.

Again, I find myself with little to add to the discussion.

Anyone want to talk more about Charlie Sheen's filmography?

No, really? Oh that would suck. I better cut back on that. Maybe twice a week will be safe.

Well, no need to go crazy. I think you'll be fine if you cut it down to 4 or 5 times a week.

I won't even tell you how often I....welll....nevermind.

Well, no need to go crazy. I think you'll be fine if you cut it down to 4 or 5 times a week.

I won't even tell you how often I....welll....nevermind.
I think that if you two would buy a higher quality lube, say maybe head over to your local adult store you might find something that will ease the friction. Also a little Analingus BEFORE the act might also relax you a bit more and clear the way for a better experience.

Back