Better get that Vacay in at NK now...

If you cup your hands to your ears and listen, very carefully, that faint cheering noise you can hear is the sound of the world's tailors popping champagne corks.

15098184.jpg

This is actually quite serious, the guy was loony tunes but likely not enough to start a war as he was also a coward.
Now we face a nuclear country governed by hopefully no one disturbed with missile range capable of hitting Hawaii or Alaska and by this time probably further.

The only government spending I thought should be increased was missile spending and let's just hope the Dems resistance to that will not end up making us vulnerable.

If you cup your hands to your ears and listen, very carefully, that faint cheering noise you can hear is the sound of the world's tailors popping champagne corks.

15098184.jpg
Whenever I see video or pictures from there, I always get this chill that if you don't have your shoulders square or march in time to the parades you get flogged or death. The people there seem to have an unnatural desire to look and move perfectly, I can't help wondering what the state punishment is if they fuck up.

Who would succeed him?

Unlike China, NK is ruled by a hereditary dictator. It is practically impossible for the government to fall unless a revolution happens.

Who would succeed him?

Unlike China, NK is ruled by a hereditary dictator. It is practically impossible for the government to fall unless a revolution happens.
One of his kids. I think it is likely that they have been grooming him behind the scenes Palin-style while withholding the announcement of his demise.

Back