Beyond Highbrow – Robert Lindsay

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Anybody come across this guy? I think that I like him as he is a liberal that doesn't subscribe to the standard PC bullshit trotted out by the D's (Desh, Dantes and Darla) on here.

He terms himself as a pan-humanist universalist and a non-racist race realist, who strongly dislikes the PC, Cultural Marxist, Identity Politics, Western New Left.

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/about/

About

Independent Left journalist in California. Trustafarian in a shackteau, slumming it up in the barrio. Revolutionary, patriotic Leftist, Christian, liberation theology, replacement theology.

Education: BA Journalism (California State University, Long Beach, 1980), MA Linguistics (California State University, Fresno, 1994).

Politics: Green Party, Communist Party USA, Democratic Party.

Personally, I have been described as “otherworldly,”, “beyond highbrow,” “one of those totally out to lunch genius types,” and “off in my own world.” I have a very high IQ, and I’m told that a lot of high-IQ folks are like this. There doesn’t seem to be much I can do about it, but it does cause me problems.

Generally, topics are focused through a progressive yet heterodox lens.

Discusses race a lot – if it bugs you, don’t read. Overview of my views on race can be seen in this interview here.
I have been called a liberal race realist. Liberal race realism has been described as “a dash of race realism, positive White racial identity, the leftist view of American history, anti-racism, and a base of liberalism.”

I see myself as a pan-humanist universalist and a nonracist race realist, who strongly dislikes the PC, Cultural Marxist, Identity Politics, Western New Left.
I hearken back to an earlier Left that did not shy from cultural critique, particularly of backwards and reactionary cultures. I have major issues with standard Leftist internationalism, as it’s irrational and Utopian.

I also have an eclectic definition of what it means to be anti-racist. To me it means you should try not to treat others less well as others due to who their parents were.
I would like to clear up my views about race and intelligence. There are presently differences in average intelligence between the races. I do argue that IQ tests are an accurate measure of intelligence in most cases.

On the Woman Question, I am an equity feminist in the Daphne Patai , Camille Paglia and Nadine Strossen mold – all’s fair in love and war. I participate in a lot of pro-woman campaigns, mostly around economic and abortion rights issues.

On the other hand, I am also a masculinist: I am a man, and I must be for myself. As a masculinist and a devoted libertine, I am opposed to gender feminism and radical feminism.
Notorious provocateur and iconoclast, smashes all party lines.

Presently channeling Andy Kaufman, Tony Clifton, Lenny Bruce, Ambrose Bierce, Mark Twain, H.L. Mencken, Kinky Friedman, Hunter S. Thompson and Wally Gator. Shoot first.

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/about/

Back