Bhutto: Musharraf to steal election

SouthernBelle82

After reading this I wonder if Musharraf had the ISI kill her and this is one of the many reason's why she was murdered.

Link- http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/24001.html

Bhutto report:
Musharraf planned to fix elections
By Saeed Shah * McClatchy Newspapers
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2007

NAUDERO, Pakistan--The day she was assassinated last Thursday, Benazir Bhutto had planned to reveal new evidence alleging the involvement of Pakistan's intelligence agencies in rigging the country's upcoming elections, an aide said Monday.

Bhutto had been due to meet U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., and Rep. Patrick Kennedy, D-R.I., to hand over a report charging that the military Inter-Services Intelligence agency was planning to fix the polls in the favor of President Pervez Musharraf.

Safraz Khan Lashari, a member of the Pakistan People's Party election monitoring unit, said the report was "very sensitive" and that the party wanted to initially share it with trusted American politicians rather than the Bush administration, which is seen here as strongly backing Musharraf.

"It was compiled from sources within the (intelligence) services who were working directly with Benazir Bhutto," Lashari said, speaking Monday at Bhutto's house in her ancestral village of Naudero, where her husband and children continued to mourn her death.

The ISI had no official comment. However, an agency official, speaking only on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak on the subject, dismissed the allegations as "a lot of talk but not much substance."

After seeing the tape I want to know who told her to stand in the vehicle while stopped in a crowd....

Like she would...........

After seeing the tape I want to know who told her to stand in the vehicle while stopped in a crowd....

listen to the Pakistan President...I don't think so...blame her handelers..not the Pakistani President!...Then again maybe Usama told her...this is so silly damo!

So I see no comments yet about the actual topic....
I don't find the topic all that controversial. It could be, but possible doesn't even mean probable and doesn't rise to evidence. I'll wait until we have more information. When we are reasonably certain of a culprit I am sure there will be many tantalizing hours of conversation on the subject.

listen to the Pakistan President...I don't think so...blame her handelers..not the Pakistani President!...Then again maybe Usama told her...this is so silly damo!

You're a silly fool for believe his hands are clean of this. We're backing the wrong people and killing democratic reformers. Our government is composed of liars and assholes.

Never said his hands were clean...

You're a silly fool for believe his hands are clean of this. We're backing the wrong people and killing democratic reformers. Our government is composed of liars and assholes.

and surely you do not believe hers were...Usama had his hands in both of their pockets...I just mentioned that I did not believe he did her...that the real culprit was a dissatisfied al Qaeda person...Usamas Lt. the infamous 'Evil Doctor' (comes to mind)...would be more likely the hit mans boss!...gotta problemo with my theory too bad... badasshat or whatever ya want to call yourself!:cof1:

Last edited:
So a radical Islamist that believes in Sharia law was supporting a WOMAN candidate to lead an islamic nation? Gotta link on that?

Definitley. Either that or he was a fake and he can't afford to be a fake or he'd get killed. She also claimed Usama was dead so I'm sure a good number of people would be after her.

So a radical Islamist that believes in Sharia law was supporting a WOMAN candidate to lead an islamic nation? Gotta link on that?

Back