Biblical proof that Evolution is true

Dark Matter is undifferentiated material which has no atomic bonds, this would make it of no particular substance. In other words, it is Nothing. And if you are willing to accept it, it is primordial, and God's store house for creating the universe from "Nothing."

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, on radiation, and on the large-scale structure of the universe. The presence of dark matter in the universe, including gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies and, more recently, the pattern of anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background.

According to cosmologists, dark matter is composed primarily of a not yet characterized type of subatomic particle.

The belief that God created from nothing comes from the Ramban comments on Genesis:

Dark Matter as seen with the Hubble Space Telescope:

Last edited:
I would leave dark matter to the physicists.

Religion is never going to out-science, Science.

A trip to the hilarious Creation Science Museum proves that.

In principle, Christians should stick to cultivating the most admirable parts of the Christian tradition: charity, humility, simplicity.

In principle, Christians should stick to cultivating the most admirable parts of the Christian tradition: charity, humility, simplicity.

God created the natural laws that scientist study. Many scientist have been men of faith.

I just want to know- DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE BELLY BUTTONS?

And while you are at it, please advise us if Cain and Abel were Mother-Fuckers?

Please advise!

God created the natural laws that scientist study. Many scientist have been men of faith.
not relevant to your OP.

Two entirely separate issues

Religion establishes a system of binding metaphysical ethics, and a faith in some kind of spiritual liberation.

Knowledge of dark matter requires higher mathematics, and theoretical physics.

"While dying from stomach cancer, David Hume refused to abjure the atheism that had made him a lightning rod for so many of his contemporaries. He had no need of the consolation of an afterlife; the knowledge that one had succeeded in shaping one’s life was consolation enough. When James Boswell visited Hume shortly before the philosopher died, he left deeply impressed by his great calm and good humor in the face of death. "

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/or-better-worse-on-michael-ignatieff-and-consolation/

Christianity is about saving the condemned mankind!OIP.jpeg

Back