Bidding on a townhouse today...

CanadianKid

Its asking for $250k

I want to buy it for $240k so what should I start my offer on.....

I'll share with you some CK principles.... So I was bidding on a townhouse that was asking $320k and I bid $310k. Than I upped it to $315k and asked to split the difference. The douchebag owner wanted $316k, so i told him to fuck off!

Thats principles....

Its asking for $250k

I'll share with you some CK principles.... So I was bidding on a townhouse that was asking $320k and I bid $310k. Than I upped it to $315k and asked to split the difference. The douchebag owner wanted $316k, so i told him to fuck off!

Thats principles....
A great trick to do is ask them to throw in the appliances. Often people looking to move want to buy new or don't want the hassle of moving them. They can be worth 2000-3000, but they might not see the value.

I was in a similar situation when I bought my house where the owner wasn't going to go any lower so I told him if he threw in the appliances we would buy and he went for it.

Its asking for $250k

Thats principles....

Sounds like you have some windfall profits your government should take from you. You know it is not fair that you can afford a .3mill home--or 7 of them--right?

Lets say your in college, and you get a 4.0 from all the hard work you did. But, the dean says that little billy only got a 2.0, so he takes 1 point from you, and gives it to him.

You might not realize it---but that is what you seem to support.

My home is only worth about 100 grand, so with your own ideologies--you owe me about 100 thousand dollars.

How would you like to pay me---directly--or through legislation?

Its asking for $250k

Thats principles....
$200K, if they refuse you can always resubmit, but the chances are they'll reject and counter your offer.

Back