Biden 2008: If Obama ‘tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem’

Rocketman

American Worker
OOPS!

Vice President Joe Biden is expected to lead the White House task force to examine more gun control legislation, but back in 2008 he did everything he could to convince voters that his running mate supported the Second Amendment.

“I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said to voters during a campaign stop in Castlewood, Virginia on September 20. “Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you.”

Biden informed the crowd that he was the proud owner of two guns.

“If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem,” Biden added, referring to Obama.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/biden-2008-if-obama-tries-to-fool-with-my-beretta-hes-got-a-problem/article/2516400#.UNH1zG_AexU

Time to send Joe back to Obama's re-education camp for owning weapons of mass destruction.

images

so is biden a chickenshit in lefty world?

No, it is okay in lefty world to say whatever is necessary to get elected without regard to what you actually plan on doing. He's now in charge of doing what he said Obama would have a problem if he tried... And he doesn't care one whit about what he said back when he was trying to get elected.

Didn't somebody out there predict that new gun legislation would appear if Obama got a second term? I'm sure I remember something about it...

Anyway. If you want to pass this kind of legislation you have to do it while people are emoting about it, because when you give people a chance to think about things they make different choices than when they are panicking.

No, it is okay in lefty world to say whatever is necessary to get elected without regard to what you actually plan on doing. He's now in charge of doing what he said Obama would have a problem if he tried... And he doesn't care one whit about what he said back when he was trying to get elected.

Didn't somebody out there predict that new gun legislation would appear if Obama got a second term? I'm sure I remember something about it...

Anyway. If you want to pass this kind of legislation you have to do it while people are emoting about it, because when you give people a chance to think about things they make different choices than when they are panicking.

And you're exactly right.
They have to strike while people are FEELING this way; because once their brain takes back over, they realize that what's being presented is just BS from the left.

Back