Biden administration RELEASED a member of an Afghan terror organization into the U.S.

Who the hell do you think is responsible for America's safety and America's control of our borders? It is of course the CIC and that dupe Mayorkas. So fuck yourself you ignorant commie.

Dangerous people have been crossing the Border all during the Trump Administration too you FUCKING FOOL!

Now prove to this forum they didn't!

The problem is not a political problem.

SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT ONE!

Notice Zigfield Folly never posts a reliable source. Always an X tweet.

He is not the only one, they just find anything on the web or social media and throw it out there as factual, other MAGA cultists will believe it and echo it as real, just following the example set down by the Messiah

Although I have to admit it is funny, where else would ever see such shit sources as Gateway, Breitfart, RT, InfoWars, Daily Wire, Epoch, Insurrection something or other, plus the endless whacked out bloggers and tweets?

He is not the only one, they just find anything on the web or social media and throw it out there as factual, other MAGA cultists will believe it and echo it as real, just following the example set down by the Messiah

Although I have to admit it is funny, where else would ever see such shit sources as Gateway, Breitfart, RT, InfoWars, Daily Wire, Epoch, Insurrection something or other, plus the endless whacked out bloggers and tweets?

The truth is not in their wheelhouse.

Notice Zigfield Folly never posts a reliable source. Always an X tweet.

The NBC news clip isn't a reliable source for you just because it's shared through a tweet on X? I'll just thread ban you for being such an idiot.

The NBC news clip isn't a reliable source for you just because it's shared through a tweet on X? I'll just thread ban you for being such an idiot.

What the fuck, man? Are you NEVER able to articulate anything in your own words?

Back