Biden at his finest.

Biden was on the Seth Meyers show last night and spoke logically and sensibly without endless name-calling and insults like Daffy Donald. No stumbles. no mistakes and no calling all the opposition criminals. You would not like it. It does not suit your proclivities.

Biden was on the Seth Meyers show last night and spoke logically and sensibly without endless name-calling and insults like Daffy Donald. No stumbles. no mistakes and no calling all the opposition criminals. You would not like it. It does not suit your proclivities.

They must have used AI to simulate Bought and Paid for.

The drooling simp can't construct a complete sentence in real life.

^^Says the most inarticulate person on the forum.

Insults work better if they have some connection to reality, troll boi.

I'll give you some slack though, I'm sure your stupidity is largely caused by limitations of the English to Mandarin translation software you rely on.....

They probably dubbed him in and the show was pre-recorded...

I think even you know that was complete bullshit. If your lies were close to the truth, the Dems would move him out. He cannot be hidden since there likely will be debates coming up after the conventions. When has Trump debated? He has slipped debates 2 races in a row. Is that because he is so good at it? Nope, he is a clown who still has not learned how to govern. He cannot debate. He can just call people and insult the people who ask questions because he has no intelligent answers. How many times have you thought him insulting a reporter and saying their news station is going out of business and they are 3rd rate reporters was a brilliant repartee? Trump is an obvious joke pulled on America. But he is not the problem. It is people like you who think his bluster and brag are positives. Your lack of ability to resist a conman is the problem. He plays you like a baby.

You should read the comments on that skit on Twitter... It's hilarious.

Things like: "What? That wasn't Biden? I think I remember that press conference!"

I think even you know that was complete bullshit. If your lies were close to the truth, the Dems would move him out. He cannot be hidden since there likely will be debates coming up after the conventions. When has Trump debated? He has slipped debates 2 races in a row. Is that because he is so good at it? Nope, he is a clown who still has not learned how to govern. He cannot debate. He can just call people and insult the people who ask questions because he has no intelligent answers. How many times have you thought him insulting a reporter and saying their news station is going out of business and they are 3rd rate reporters was a brilliant repartee? Trump is an obvious joke pulled on America. But he is not the problem. It is people like you who think his bluster and brag are positives. Your lack of ability to resist a conman is the problem. He plays you like a baby.

AND......

Yet another proof the Left has no sense of humor.

sarcastic-meme-1-900x655.jpg

You should read the comments on that skit on Twitter... It's hilarious.

Things like: "What? That wasn't Biden? I think I remember that press conference!"

It was his body double for when he's in Rome and has to do what Romans would do or something. I'm not joking...

Last edited:
It was his body double for when he's in Rome and has to do what Romans would do or something. I'm not joking...

You should say you are joking. Then you can mitigate such a stupid post. BODY DOUBLES? Rightys do love conspiracies. Biden has talked intelligently and diplomatically to many foreign leaders. He has done so in public.

You should say you are joking. Then you can mitigate such a stupid post. BODY DOUBLES? Rightys do love conspiracies. Biden has talked intelligently and diplomatically to many foreign leaders. He has done so in public.

Maybe I should, as the Left (you) have no sense of humor and couldn't recognize a joke if it robbed you in an alley at gunpoint.

Back