Biden attacks Obama

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Well not really but Headline on Drudge in giant font:

BIDEN: OBAMA AD MOCKING MCCAIN 'TERRIBLE'

Biden was such a horrible choice i cant believe it. Biden overshadows obama making him look like a little boy and takes away any of the 'change' charisma he had.

He's a "horrible choice" because he disagreed w/ an ad they put out?

Biden was supposed to be this huge gaffe machine, but imo, he's running 3rd or 4th among the 4 candidates right now. This is nothing.

point is that biden really stole some of Obama's luster. old seasoned life long dem senator takes the steam out of the message of change coming to Washington. I think its a major reason why obama slipped in polls.. THEN add McCain doing the exact opposite.

Well not really but Headline on Drudge in giant font:

BIDEN: OBAMA AD MOCKING MCCAIN 'TERRIBLE'

Biden was such a horrible choice i cant believe it. Biden overshadows obama making him look like a little boy and takes away any of the 'change' charisma he had.

Agreed, the last thing the democrats needed was a fire breathing, proud democrat.

They should have nominated Kathleen Sebilius or Zell Miller. Some red state democrat who was willing to share equal blame with the republicans for the last 8 years.

He's a "horrible choice" because he disagreed w/ an ad they put out?

Biden was supposed to be this huge gaffe machine, but imo, he's running 3rd or 4th among the 4 candidates right now. This is nothing.
I had thought he wasn't doing too many gaffes either because I hadn't heard much from the mainstream media, but then I stumbled on this:

1. Earlier in the week, in Columbia, Missouri, Biden urged a paraplegic state official to stand up to be recognized.
2. Saying "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America,"
3. Said he is running for prez instead of vice-prez.
4. Called McCain, George.
5. Confused army brigades with battalions (and remember his "strength" was supposed to be foreign policy and defence to help Obama).
6. Referred to the "Biden administration" instead of Obama.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/11/america/biden.php

I think if a Republican did even one of those, it would be all over the news. Biden gets away with it because he is boring and because he the media has a Liberal bias (as proven by media members self-declaring themselves as Liberal).

Lastly it's funny how sometimes those on the left call McCain senile when Biden is the one who looks it.

I had thought he wasn't doing too many gaffes either because I hadn't heard much from the mainstream media, but then I stumbled on this:

1. Earlier in the week, in Columbia, Missouri, Biden urged a paraplegic state official to stand up to be recognized.
2. Saying "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America,"
5. Confused army brigades with battalions (and remember his "strength" was supposed to be foreign policy and defence to help Obama).

I think if a Republican did even one of those, it would be all over the news. Biden gets away with it because he is boring and because he the media has a Liberal bias (as proven by media members self-declaring themselves as Liberal).

Lastly it's funny how sometimes those on the left call McCain senile when Biden is the one who looks it.

The 1st two on your list were fairly well publicized. The rest are pretty meager; I mean, really - confusing brigades w/ battalions? Does that even approach McCain getting confused about who the Sunni were, or stating that Iraq borders Pakistan?

I heard the Hillary Clinton remark; in context, it isn't as bad as the misleading paraphrase you're using there. He's just giving her praise; not making a blanket statement on qualifications.

I'd take the Pepsi challenge on Biden's gaffes vs. the doozies McCain has put out there any day of the week. Biden was a solid choice for VP, imo; I actually think his way of speaking is refreshing compared to his pre-packaged, completely scripted counterpart.

LOL. Shoot, Palin says the "Palin/McCain Administration" once and it nets news stories and a thread of its own.

Back