BIDEN BUROS UP YET MORE INSANE BS - THIS TIME ON MEMORIAL DAY

Dachshund

Verified User
I live in the city of Brisbane, and back in 1942 General Douglas MacArthur set up his headquarter in a tall building in Queen Street in the city centre. Hot on his tail came 80,000 American troops. The city was flooded with Yanks and they snared all of the prettiest girls (due to their smart uniforms, good pay and entertaining social graces).

On a more serious note they were there to deal with the Japanese army who had invaded Papua-New Guinea a large island just 100miles North of Australia's Cape York. Australian had been fearful that the Japenese would pour down into Australia from New Guinea Being invaded by the Japs during the 2nd -WW would be like being invaded by the Soviet Red Army. Women would be raped en masse, thousands would be executed (by beheading with swords) or forced into slave labour in prision camps, and so on. The Japanes were the cruellest, most barbaric and ruthless fighting force in all of WW-2; worse even than Hitler's SS in terms of the atrocities and war crimes they committed against captured enemy troops.

The AIF (Australian troops) fough bravely in New Guinea, but we could not have held them back without the support of US ground troops, aircraft, and naval back up. In other words, we Australians would have been fucked without the Americans fighting with us in New Guinea from 1942 to 1945. New Guinea was one of the very harshest battlegrounds anywhere in the 2nd World War - not just the Pacific theatre. The upper three levels of the building General MacArthur used as his Brisbane HQ have been turned into a museum that focuses on MacArthur's role in Brisbane and is full of amazing historical objects from the campaign in New Guinea. It is an awesome museum, trust me. The have even restored MacArthur's main office EXACTLY as it was, using all the original office furniture (desks, tables and chairs that were there in 1942. Everything from the ink pens on his desk, to radio nearby, to the cigar box he had near his main chair (whenever important vistors met him in his office, the first thing MacArthur would do is offer then a cigar - even the portait of George Washington he had hung on the wall of the office directly behind him is the Real McCoy. I've visited the MacArthur museum about half a dozen times. When I learn the detail about how the Americans saved this country, I am very humbled and thankful for the sacrifice so many GIs made fighting the Japanese with us in New Guines

I never forget the sacrifice that US Service mean made fighting the Japanese in the Hell-hole that was Papua New Guinea.

You guys celebrated recently celebrated "Memorial Day" on the 27th.Right? It's put aside to remember the tremendous sacrifice that American servicemen/women made in the Great War, KOREA, Vietnam, and, in particular, the bloodiest war of the 20th-century - World War - II.

Here's what your Predient Biden posted on "X" on "Memorial Day" The Tweet ran as follows...

George Floyd should still be alive.

He deserved so much more.

Today, I'll join all of those who loved him

and all those touched by the civil

rights movement he inspired in

remembering the tragedy and injustice of his death

He changed the world.

Now let's act in his memory.

Directly below this post is a large photograph of Floyd with the header...

Today we Remember

GEORGE PERRY FLOYD JR

Oct 14th, 1973 - May 28th, 2020

JUST HOW CRAZY IS BIDEN ? THIS IS TOTALLY BEYOND THE PALE. I CAN'T BELIEVE BIDEN WOULD POST THIS INSULTING BULLSHIT ON YOUR "MEMORIAL DAY"

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

I live in the city of Brisbane, and back in 1942 General Douglas MacArthur set up his headquarter in a tall building in Queen Street in the city centre. Hot on his tail came 80,000 American troops. The city was flooded with Yanks and they snared all of the prettiest girls (due to their smart uniforms, good pay and entertaining social graces).

On a more serious note they were there to deal with the Japanese army who had invaded Papua-New Guinea a large island just 100miles North of Australia's Cape York. Australian had been fearful that the Japenese would pour down into Australia from New Guinea Being invaded by the Japs during the 2nd -WW would be like being invaded by the Soviet Red Army. Women would be raped en masse, thousands would be executed (by beheading with swords) or forced into slave labour in prision camps, and so on. The Japanes were the cruellest, most barbaric and ruthless fighting force in all of WW-2; worse even than Hitler's SS in terms of the atrocities and war crimes they committed against captured enemy troops.

The AIF (Australian troops) fough bravely in New Guinea, but we could not have held them back without the support of US ground troops, aircraft, and naval back up. In other words, we Australians would have been fucked without the Americans fighting with us in New Guinea from 1942 to 1945. New Guinea was one of the very harshest battlegrounds anywhere in the 2nd World War - not just the Pacific theatre. The upper three levels of the building General MacArthur used as his Brisbane HQ have been turned into a museum that focuses on MacArthur's role in Brisbane and is full of amazing historical objects from the campaign in New Guinea. It is an awesome museum, trust me. The have even restored MacArthur's main office EXACTLY as it was, using all the original office furniture (desks, tables and chairs that were there in 1942. Everything from the ink pens on his desk, to radio nearby, to the cigar box he had near his main chair (whenever important vistors met him in his office, the first thing MacArthur would do is offer then a cigar - even the portait of George Washington he had hung on the wall of the office directly behind him is the Real McCoy. I've visited the MacArthur museum about half a dozen times. When I learn the detail about how the Americans saved this country, I am very humbled and thankful for the sacrifice so many GIs made fighting the Japanese with us in New Guines

I never forget the sacrifice that US Service mean made fighting the Japanese in the Hell-hole that was Papua New Guinea.

You guys celebrated recently celebrated "Memorial Day" on the 27th.Right? It's put aside to remember the tremendous sacrifice that American servicemen/women made in the Great War, KOREA, Vietnam, and, in particular, the bloodiest war of the 20th-century - World War - II.

Here's what your Predient Biden posted on "X" on "Memorial Day" The Tweet ran as follows...

George Floyd should still be alive.

He deserved so much more.

Today, I'll join all of those who loved him

and all those touched by the civil

rights movement he inspired in

remembering the tragedy and injustice of his death

He changed the world.

Now let's act in his memory.

Directly below this post is a large photograph of Floyd with the header...

Today we Remember

GEORGE PERRY FLOYD JR

Oct 14th, 1973 - May 28th, 2020

JUST HOW CRAZY IS BIDEN ? THIS IS TOTALLY BEYOND THE PALE. I CAN'T BELIEVE BIDEN WOULD POST THIS INSULTING BULLSHIT ON YOUR "MEMORIAL DAY"

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
He posted this today? (Actually, I just checked...he posted this Saturday...sigh...
Can he pander any more? As you will see from the comments, it's not working... I'm thankful I don't follow him...)

So it's just awful when Biden panders for Black votes during an election year by elevating a POS like Floyd to hero status, but the Trumper clowns like the ones posting in this thread, have no problem with Trump doing the same thing with violent J6 traitors and criminals.

Then there's his pandering to Bible thumping religious nuts who are trying to turn this country into a theocracy by tearing down the wall dividing church and state.

BFD.

Back