Biden caught trying to Assassinate Trump!

QP!

Verified User
Trump has sent out a fund raising email based on the claim, that Biden was trying to assassinate him during the Mar A Lago search for classified documents.

People need to take that in and ask the following. Is it stupidity or dementia that would lead Trump to say that?

Also what does it say about how stupid Trump sees his supporters as, that he knows they will get triggered and donate based off this latest lie.

And this lie is being repeated by all the major Fox talking heads and his Congress puppets like Greene and Gosar.

No one insults his base, more than Trump by showing every day he believes there is nothing so stupid he can say that his base won't fall for it.

Now we are to believe Biden is a Rambo like figure. :rofl2:

For the record the Search Warrant language is template in ALL of them. The same language was in the search warrant, used by Hur in the Biden home search. And on page 2 of Trumps search warrant was a notation he would not be in Mar A Lago at the time of the search as he was out of State.

Trump has sent out a fund raising email based on the claim, that Biden was trying to assassinate him during the Mar A Lago search for classified documents.

People need to take that in and ask the following. Is it stupidity or dementia that would lead Trump to say that?
classic false dichotomy fallacy.

neither.

it's the truth.

Trump's lies are getting worse. You would have to be very stupid to believe that. He is trying to feed the violence that he plans on using.

Trump's lies are getting worse. You would have to be very stupid to believe that. He is trying to feed the violence that he plans on using.
Indeed.

BUt just seriously think how stupid he believes his magats are, that he assumes he can say the most stupid things possible and they will believe it.

It is an indictment of his followers or how dumb he believes them to be.

He doesn’t “insult his base,” he just gives them what they want to hear, you can’t insult a elephant by telling it it has a big ears

Also what does it say about how stupid Trump sees his supporters as, that he knows they will get triggered and donate based off this latest lie.

And this lie is being repeated by all the major Fox talking heads and his Congress puppets like Greene and Gosar.

No one insults his base, more than Trump by showing every day he believes there is nothing so stupid he can say that his base won't fall for it.

Now we are to believe Biden is a Rambo like figure. :rofl2:

For the record the Search Warrant language is template in ALL of them. The same language was in the search warrant, used by Hur in the Biden home search. And on page 2 of Trumps search warrant was a notation he would not be in Mar A Lago at the time of the search as he was out of State.

There is already a thread on this, Comrade Stalin.

He doesn’t “insult his base,” he just gives them what they want to hear, you can’t insult a elephant by telling it it has a big ears
lol. while i agree to an extent he does also insult them because inherent in what he says is his belief they are stupid enough to fall for it.

The elephant DOES have big ears.

Trump tells his magats he is so rich he does not need their money and then triggers them to donate by saying 'Biden is trying to assassinate me'.

A person could be a magat who wanted to donate but, if smart, be insulted by him thinking he needs to use such a stupid reason to try and trigger me to donate.

Trump could Just say 'donate to me so i can beat Biden'.

But he knows that will not trigger as many people to donate as triggering them thru lies does. He believes them easily manipulated and stupid and is right.

lol. while i agree to an extent he does also insult them because inherent in what he says is his belief they are stupid enough to fall for it.

The elephant DOES have big ears.

Trump tells his magats he is so rich he does not need their money and then triggers them to donate by saying 'Biden is trying to assassinate me'.

A person could be a magat who wanted to donate but, if smart, be insulted by him thinking he needs to use such a stupid reason to try and trigger me to donate.

Trump could Just say 'donate to me so i can beat Biden'.

But he knows that will not trigger as many people to donate as triggering them thru lies does. He believes them easily manipulated and stupid and is right.
True, but the elephant don’t know it

Back