Biden claims he was VP during COVID

How’s it any different that calling the Battle of Gettysburg “beautiful,” and quoting Robert E Lee with an Irish brogue

Easy to pingpong idiocy said by either candidate, they are both old and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth

How’s it any different that calling the Battle of Gettysburg “beautiful,” and quoting Robert E Lee with an Irish brogue

Easy to pingpong idiocy said by either candidate, they are both old and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth
Whataboutism much? :laugh:

One is an opinion the other is a misfiring brain or just another crazy lie.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, perhaps in addition to both taking a drugtest, they could include a public cognitive test. BTW, happy to see your TDS is still infecting your brain. God I love you leftwing malcontents.
if you think Trump comes out well with a cognitive and drug test you are so TDS infected there is no help for you.

if you think Trump comes out well with a cognitive and drug test you are so TDS infected there is no help for you.
He wants drug testing for the Debate. Do you think the cocaine in the White House was Biden's it would answer a lot of questions.

He wants drug testing for the Debate. Do you think the cocaine in the White House was Biden's it would answer a lot of questions.
he also was absolutely going to testify at this NY trial, by his own words, but only Magats do not know if Trump is talking, he is lying.

What will you say when Trump finds a reason to duck this debate? Shall i guess?

So the Left is just fine with Biden said as VP Obama told him to go to Detroit to fix COVID. I wonder if he spoke with uncle Bosey there ? :laugh: Cannibals would never eat Joe's brain. They hate mush.

QPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, it is especially enjoyable when you bottom feeders try and use my very words against me. Pick up the pace and try and think for yourself if that's possible. Derp, derp, derp.

So the Left is just fine with Biden said as VP Obama told him to go to Detroit to fix COVID. I wonder if he spoke with uncle Bosey there ? :laugh: Cannibals would never eat Joe's brain. They hate mush.
images

Whataboutism is all you have? :rofl2: Biden said Obama sent him to Detroit to fix COVID. There is NOTHING about that story that is right. It's not a slip of the tongue. It is a total fabrication or a massive brain fart. :rofl2:
Whataboutism is all you have?

Trump thinks Biden is Obama. :rofl2:

Trump thinks Nikki Haley is Nancy Pelosi. :rofl2:

Trump thinks Jeb Bush is GWBJr. :rofl2:

Trump thinks their were airports in the civil war. :rofl2:

Those are not slips of the tongue.

Forgetting names of people is KEY identified and sign of onset dementia.

Back