moon

Satire for Sanity
Biden claims that US support for Japan and the Phillipines is ' Iron clad '

th

Saigon 1975

th

th

Kabul 2021

Nevermind- Biden pledges ' Iron clad ' support for Japan and the Phillipines.

japan.jpg

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...ke-china-over-dangerous-south-china-sea-moves

Last edited:
If I were a Ukrainian enjoying America's ' Iron clad ' support I'd be loading up my horse-drawn cart and heading for pastures new.

Last edited:
Why can't Western governments keep their dicks in their pants ? The age of colonialism and foreign asset-stripping is done. Overseas, scorpions are more trustworthy than Americans . America's god is a tyrant, a purveyor of deceit and hypocrisy who offers a corporate heaven built upon environmental destruction and nuclear weapons. How did America's soul ever come to be ' iron-clad' pledged to a disgusting pseudo- theocracy which butchers children tens of thousands at a time and makes no secret of the fact that it wants to be defended ad-infinitum by the blood of Americans ?

What happened to America ?

Iron-clad support for genocidal Jews.
Iron-clad support for Ukrainian neo-Nazis
Iron clad support for Japan
Iron clad support for the Phillipines
What ridiculous arrogance !

Meanwhile;

th

Last edited:
Why can't Western governments keep their dicks in their pants ? The age of colonialism and foreign asset-stripping is done. Overseas, scorpions are more trustworthy than Americans . America's god is a tyrant, a purveyor of deceit and hypocrisy who offers a corporate heaven built upon environmental destruction and nuclear weapons. How did America's soul ever come to be ' iron-clad' pledged to a disgusting pseudo- theocracy which butchers children tens of thousands at a time and makes no secret of the fact that it wants to be defended ad-infinitum by the blood of Americans ?

What happened to America ?

Iron-clad support for genocidal Jews.
Iron-clad support for Ukrainian neo-Nazis
Iron clad support for Japan
Iron clad support for the Phillipines

Meanwhile;

th

The Ukrainians have attacked a nuclear power plant five days in a row and these fucks say nothing...no wonder the world increasingly does not like America.

Back