Biden Climbs Up Stairs of Airplane He Isn’t Supposed to Be On

With Biden/Harris sending an aircraft carrier and battle groups to the M.E., we now have a Commander-in-Chief who can’t find the right airplane.

Good grief.

My God what an IDIOT!!!!!
If it's not obvious Ill just tell you I'm not a fan of Brandon the lying racist child groping imbecile but I'm almost starting to feel bad for him. First of all hes an old man with dementia being used by political hacks for power. I'd say why this is morally wrong but theyre leftists, they have no morals. Next he is the victim of a coup. The "party" decided he couldn't beat Trump so they have pushed him out. So much for "democracy". Lastly they are now pushing a low intelligence candidate on the American public and all for the retention of power. Remember, whatever the left accused others of doing, you can be sure as shit they are twice as guilty of it themselves.

My oh my. What a pack of IDIOTS! He is clearly demented and she just stands there like the lost in the fog moronic cackling old Ho that she is. Now add in pelosi and you would have the three stooges.

:magagrin:

WHOOPSIE!!

Turns out this is just another LIE from triggered GOP shills.

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The truth?

Turns out the president was simply entering the plane to say hello to the many other passengers who had not yet deboarded following the exit of those released in the multinational prisoner swap with Russia.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates tells Mediaite: ““President Biden wanted to personally thank the flight crew who brought these brave individuals home to their families.”

WHOOPSIE!!

The truth?

Turns out the president was simply entering the plane to say hello to the many other passengers who had not yet deboarded following the exit of those released in the multinational prisoner swap with Russia.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates tells Mediaite: ““President Biden wanted to personally thank the flight crew who brought these brave individuals home to their families.”
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre....... :rolleyes:

You people are idiots! And intentional idiots at that!

Biden went inside the plane to personally thank the CIA and State Department agents responsible for helping carry out this prisoner exchange in Turkey!

You people are hopeless, helpless, liars, and hateful cynics and shit-stirrers.

WHOOPSIE!!

The truth?

So they say

They have lied and covered for this idiot non-stop

I guess he is stepping down because he is "sharp as a tack"

Last edited:
So they say

They have lied and covered for this idiot non-stop

I guess he is stepping down because he is "sharp as a tack"
R.1aa8b2fc26f1b19eec8d1258efef0a16

Guess which end of a tack they were talking about...

ok

HE WAS FORCED OUT
Do you ever get tired of being wrong? I have to assume the answer is no. Biden did not step down. He withdrew as a candidate from the race. If he had stepped down, Harris would be the President of the United States. Words have meaning. You are sloppy and lazy, I am precise and skilled. Just one of the many advantages I have on you.

But you are voting for the moron that said he was sharp as a tack. :rofl2: I guess she was only comparing him to herself.
Trump may be a lot of negatives, but one thing he clearly isn't is an imbecilic Leftist. That makes him the only realistic alternative to committing economic and social suicide which is what happens if you keep putting Leftists in power.

Back