Biden Declares Trump Verdict a Victory for the Rule of Law

Hume

Verified User
President Biden declared on Friday that a New York jury’s guilty verdict against former President Donald J. Trump should be respected and denounced Republican efforts to undermine the justice system as “reckless,” “dangerous” and “irresponsible.”

“The American principle that no one is above the law was reaffirmed,” Mr. Biden said in a televised statement from the White House.

“It was heard by a jury of 12 citizens, 12 Americans, 12 people like you, like millions of Americans who’ve served on juries,” he said of the case. “This jury was chosen the same way every jury in America is chosen. There’s a process that Donald Trump’s attorney was part of. The jury heard five weeks of evidence, five weeks. And after careful deliberation, the jury reached a unanimous verdict. They found Donald Trump guilty on all 34 felony counts.”

“Our justice system has endured for nearly 250 years, and it literally is the cornerstone of America. Our justice system, the justice system, should be respected, and we should never allow anyone to tear it down. As simple as that. That’s America. That’s who we are.”

How would Biden even know that? He doesn't even know what century he is living in.

You know damn well that half the time Biden doesn't even know where he is or what year it is.
Don't play dumb with me.

I am not dumb. But you are stating something with no evidence.
Sorry to say, anyone who still supports Biden and the Democrat party is dumber than a box of rocks.
Not only that..... you all are SUICIDAL.

Your comment is silly and juvenile.
The Biden administration has royally screwed up everything it has touched.
And you like a good little Mass Formated moron are going to tell me that Biden has done a WONDERFUL job.
You are truly sick.

Back