Biden delivers newly fiery speech declaring Trump unfit to be president

Hume

Verified User
DETROIT — President Biden, turning up the volume on his case for another term, delivered his most forceful defense yet of his candidacy in a fiery rally here Friday, charging that Republican Donald Trump was receiving a “free pass” and unspooling a list of factors he said rendered Trump unfit to serve as president again.

Before a crowd of more than 2,000 enthusiastic supporters chanting “Don’t you quit” and “We’ve got your back,” Biden accused journalists and pundits of fixating on his verbal slip-ups while ignoring Trump’s criminal conviction and the accusations of sexual assault and rape against him.

“I’m the only Democrat or Republican who has beaten Donald Trump ever. And I’m going to beat him again,” Biden said. “I know him. Donald Trump is a loser.”

230evc.jpg

DETROIT — President Biden, turning up the volume on his case for another term, delivered his most forceful defense yet of his candidacy in a fiery rally here Friday, charging that Republican Donald Trump was receiving a “free pass” and unspooling a list of factors he said rendered Trump unfit to serve as president again.

Before a crowd of more than 2,000 enthusiastic supporters chanting “Don’t you quit” and “We’ve got your back,” Biden accused journalists and pundits of fixating on his verbal slip-ups while ignoring Trump’s criminal conviction and the accusations of sexual assault and rape against him.

:magagrin:

Indeed...Watching Mr. Magoo losing is quite the show...scripted anger does not become him...(He really should try to learn how to interview for a job...because he's not even getting a job as a greeter at Walmart with those kind of performances....;)
Add all this to his horrible policies and I hope they're getting the Delaware house retirement ready...)

Last edited:
" Fiery " ? Geez. He said ' I am old and make mistakes but I'm the only one ever to beat Trump' Get him out of the way and somebody else will.

This triggered the usual gang of MAGAT idiots. They have nothing positive to say about their chosen #MaliciousMangoMessiah. Nope, it's all negativity, day after day. What a dark and bitter world they live in.

AstroTurf Fervor and Fake news.

all the authenticity of a multilevel marketing seminar.

Back