Biden has allowed Terrorists on the Border and in our Country

Libhater

Verified User
Evidence is clear: thousands of men and women linked to terrorist groups like al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas and other terror groups have been easily crossing joe's open border into the United States.

The Biden administration knows it and they are doing next to nothing to stop it!

Evidence is clear: thousands of men and women linked to terrorist groups like al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas and other terror groups have been easily crossing joe's open border into the United States.

The Biden administration knows it and they are doing next to nothing to stop it!

Newsmax :palm:

This time you have a point because Libhater single sourced that.
Oh gee, I didn't have time to list all the sources and individuals on TV news stations that almost on a daily basis
report the same message as my OP states. I understand that there are people who don't or won't watch and listen to
the News.

Oh gee, I didn't have time to list all the sources and individuals on TV news stations that almost on a daily basis
report the same message as my OP states. I understand that there are people who don't or won't watch and listen to
the News.
Well, you should make the time. It's best to post 3+ sources preferably across the political spectrum so that it makes what you are saying hard to refute.

Well, you should make the time. It's best to post 3+ sources preferably across the political spectrum so that it makes what you are saying hard to refute.
I don't have the time to post 3 or more sources to what I believe is common knowledge to all of the intelligent people who listen to and
digest the news of the day, or the news of the week etc. I don't care if someone feels the need to refute what I post. After all, this being
primarily a political forum, means that we are, or most of us are here to debate political topics. So I say to that proud lefty, come on lets debate
what the obvious OP has to say about Marxists destroying our America with their allowance of terrorists et al into our country.

And if the proud lefty gave a flying F**k about the terror-terrorists coming through our border, then I suggest he read the book as noted
in the OP link...Terrorists on the Border and in our Country by Charles A. Marino.

Last edited:
1716736794221-png.1572879

Back