Biden helped make sure Harris support

Biden has moved swiftly to try to amass insurmountable support behind Harris well before the Democratic National Convention kicks off in Chicago on Aug. 19. The Democratic Party plans to hold a virtual roll call vote to officially decide its candidate earlier in the month. To officially become the party’s candidate, a nominee requires the support of 1,976 delegate votes. More than 3,000 were committed to support Biden, who was already working behind the scenes on Sunday to try to send as many of his delegates toward Harris.

Biden has moved swiftly to try to amass insurmountable support behind Harris well before the Democratic National Convention kicks off in Chicago on Aug. 19. The Democratic Party plans to hold a virtual roll call vote to officially decide its candidate earlier in the month. To officially become the party’s candidate, a nominee requires the support of 1,976 delegate votes. More than 3,000 were committed to support Biden, who was already working behind the scenes on Sunday to try to send as many of his delegates toward Harris.
Pre debate I was solidly against all of the 'old man' rhetoric within the party. Post debate I was waiting to see him in public a few times. He had his moments, and I don't personally have a problem believing that he can run the country.

But he looks like shit, and not one college kid who plans to ignore the mess that trump would make will vote for him.

They did it in '16 because ...Bernie. They were warned about the Supreme Court and now they see the effects of their stupidity. I'd be fascinated to hear what those 'kids' think 8 years later.

But this year's group of kids is just as stupid and there is no way Biden inspires them to vote. I was never a Harris fan, but only because she isn't electable. She's just like Hillary...overqualified and not likeable.

I didn't want her to be in a primary against Biden, but right now under these circumstances she's perfect. It's reality t.v., and she's starving for the opportunity to kick trump's ass in any debate.

Buttigieg should be V.P right now, but Harris brought in a certain demographic. She had better pick a young intelligent VP or she might not get the college kids. Buttigieg is a powerful ticket with her.

Two articulate geniuses going against two dumbfucks who can't form full sentences.

She had better run on a Biden legacy platform, planning to move forward with every agenda that was blocked by Manchin/Sinema. Remind us that Biden ran in '20 as a one term POTUS. Politically I believe this timing is perfect.

Pre debate I was solidly against all of the 'old man' rhetoric within the party. Post debate I was waiting to see him in public a few times. He had his moments, and I don't personally have a problem believing that he can run the country.

But he looks like shit, and not one college kid who plans to ignore the mess that trump would make will vote for him.

They did it in '16 because ...Bernie. They were warned about the Supreme Court and now they see the effects of their stupidity. I'd be fascinated to hear what those 'kids' think 8 years later.

But this year's group of kids is just as stupid and there is no way Biden inspires them to vote. I was never a Harris fan, but only because she isn't electable. She's just like Hillary...overqualified and not likeable.

I didn't want her to be in a primary against Biden, but right now under these circumstances she's perfect. It's reality t.v., and she's starving for the opportunity to kick trump's ass in any debate.

Buttigieg should be V.P right now, but Harris brought in a certain demographic. She had better pick a young intelligent VP or she might not get the college kids. Buttigieg is a powerful ticket with her.

Two articulate geniuses going against two dumbfucks who can't form full sentences.

She had better run on a Biden legacy platform, planning to move forward with every agenda that was blocked by Manchin/Sinema. Remind us that Biden ran in '20 as a one term POTUS. Politically I believe this timing is perfect.
I disagree

The facts are shutting many of those argument down

The small donor money is exploding for Harris

Small donors equal votes like nothing else

First off this endorcement shit don't do nothing to move voters, especially this time. I am 1000000% certain, closet racist Joe Biden's nod, was truly a kiss of death for her to win. Joe knows good and damn well this racist fucked up country, who has yet to get over the last black in the WH to this day, is ever gonna do a part two and not only not put another black in the WH, but a fuckin black woman. Biden knows this and he would love nothing better than to have a I TOLD YOU SO MOMENT NOVEMBER THE 6 AFTER SHE LOSES TO TRUMP.

Biden dropping out means an almost certain Trump win.

Wow...the MAGA morons have moved from "With Joe Biden as an opponent, Trump is certain to win"...to "With Joe Biden out, Trump is almost certain to win."

Poor MAGA morons. So lost...so confused...so fucked.

Remember, Joe didn't announce his support for Kamala in the letter...When someone pointe it out that they left her out, another staffer quickly added a message...
This is all so bizzare...
Joe is no patriot...they forced him out and he may not even realize it when he wakes up this morning... We haven't seen him...or her...what's actually going on?

Remember, Joe didn't announce his support for Kamala in the letter...When someone pointed it out that they left her out, another staffer quickly added a message...
This is all so bizzare...
Joe is no patriot...they forced him out and he may not even realize it when he wakes up this morning... We haven't seen him...or her...what's actually going on?
He will soon be having surgery to remove "Dr." Jill's heel from his culo.

You big dummy, do you realize that we are losing our chefs, butlers and maids and I will now have to wipe your butt?

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP

Wow...the MAGA morons have moved from "With Joe Biden as an opponent, Trump is certain to win"...to "With Joe Biden out, Trump is almost certain to win."

Poor MAGA morons. So lost...so confused...so fucked.
Biden had at least 3 keys and possibly as many as 6 or 7 going for him. Harris is starting out with none and likely can't gain more than 3. That dooms her to losing using that system--which has always been right up to this election.

Back