Biden is backing out

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Here is the story, and from the dumb things Biden has been saying, I think he is setting it up.

The plan is--for Biden to debate Palin on Oct 2. Soon after that, Biden will back out, may be claiming a illness that would keep him from performing the job, and will be replaced by (hillery is the hot name right now). The new VP will not have to debate Palin in a public forum----but we will insist. :)

Here is the story, and from the dumb things Biden has been saying, I think he is setting it up.

The plan is--for Biden to debate Palin on Oct 2. Soon after that, Biden will back out, may be claiming a illness that would keep him from performing the job, and will be replaced by (hillery is the hot name right now). The new VP will not have to debate Palin in a public forum----but we will insist. :)
Who is the vacating committee for the DNC?

congress? Ohh--I thought you said Vacationing!

Who is the vacating committee for the DNC? Your got a riddle?--I got no time for you man. Say your point in full.
I'm wondering if anybody knew who comprised the vacating committee for the DNC. That is who would replace any candidate who dropped out at this time.

You're like a three day old bruise today, so sensitive that even breathing in your vicinity sets you off.

I don't think Biden is quitting, he just is a fountain of Gaffe, Dan Quayle all over again.

HE is not even close to Quayle. Not even close. Biden is not leaving the ticket, thats just a silly Linbaugh induced fantasy.

Hillary doesn't want vp. She wants prez in 2012. The Obama campaign is designed to fail. Poor Obama. I woner if he even knows.

Its 4 more years of McSame, and then the full implementation of the New World Order with the whore of babylon at the helm in 2012, the end of time.

HE is not even close to Quayle. Not even close. Biden is not leaving the ticket, thats just a silly Linbaugh induced fantasy.
Please. :rolleyes: He already has more gaffes than Quayle had at this point in the campaign. He isn't close because he surpassed him by a large measure. And Quayle didn't also have all the plagiarism in his past.

Please. :rolleyes: He already has more gaffes than Quayle had at this point in the campaign. He isn't close because he surpassed him by a large measure. And Quayle didn't also have all the plagiarism in his past.

Ok, belive what you want, but Biden's "gaffes" are of a different nature than Quayles were. Biden's are due to speaking his mind before censoring himself or considering the ramifications, they are not out of stupidity.

Quayle would address the citizins of a forign nation and call them the wrong name.

Ok, belive what you want, but Biden's "gaffes" are of a different nature than Quayles were. Biden's are due to speaking his mind before censoring himself or considering the ramifications, they are not out of stupidity.

Quayle would address the citizins of a forign nation and call them the wrong name.
Example?

The closest thing I have ever heard was the mythical 'Latin' v. Latin America remark.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/quayle.asp

Which he never stated.

This thread is the stupidest waste of space. What a bunch of nonsensical yammering. Who gives a crap about Dan Quayle? Guess what folks? No one is paying attention to a few “gaffes’ Biden made. We’re in an economic crisis. Biden is in swing states giving stump speeches, and every time a newspaper interviews people who were there afterwards, they talk about how much they loved him, and they always find people who say they were very unsure about Obama, but Biden won them over because he understands them.

Biden is doing exactly what he’s supposed to be doing. Winning over economically distressed whites in swing states.

You guys are so dumb. Really talking out your asses on this thread.

Back