Biden is worse then McCain. TV in 1929?

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Talking about old men disconnected from reality

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed," Biden told Couric. "He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

As Reason's Jesse Walker footnotes it: "And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"

Talking about old men disconnected from reality

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed," Biden told Couric. "He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

As Reason's Jesse Walker footnotes it: "And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"
LOL, from gaffe to double gaffe. Sad, I am starting to ponder whether it is really senility or just making up bullshit.
I see why Obama wasn't too worried about picking this guy, the Liberal leaning press is pretty much ignoring him on those.

LOL, from gaffe to double gaffe. Sad, I am starting to ponder whether it is really senility or just making up bullshit.
I see why Obama wasn't too worried about picking this guy, the Liberal leaning press is pretty much ignoring him on those.
It has to be senility. We already know he has a higher IQ than some schmuck who asked him a silly soft-ball question at a pro-Biden rally long ago, because he told us so.

Somebody with such a high IQ can't possibly be just making stuff up... :rolleyes:

This is why people hate politics.

The guy actidentally says TV intead of radio and forgets to say the repercussions of 1929 and instead just says 1929.

I think people really knew what he menat.

This is why people hate politics.

The guy actidentally says TV intead of radio and forgets to say the repercussions of 1929 and instead just says 1929.

I think people really knew what he menat.

I think I know what he meant. I think he wanted to look smart and come back with a smart response to the question but simply put too much fluff into it and made a mistake.

I agree desh, I think this is why people hate politics.

Back