Biden: ‘It was a mistake’ to use ‘bull's-eye’ in remarks about Trump

Earl

In an interview with NBC News, President Biden tells Lester Holt that he misspoke when he said that voters should put former President Trump “in a bullseye.” Watch more of the interview on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and the full interview on NBC News.
NBC New Youtube

Biden is a real POS. He's refusing to apologize.

"It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."-Joe Biden

the shit stain party can't backtrack now

democracy is at stake. Trump is the next Hitler. It's all so extreme and scary. and yadayadayada

the shit stain party can't backtrack now

democracy is at stake. Trump is the next Hitler. It's all so extreme and scary. and yadayadayada
Indeed!

The turnip is a national security risk.

A president, a Commander-in-Chief, the holder of the nuclear codes, the leader of the free world,,, can not be a turnip.

In an interview with NBC News, President Biden tells Lester Holt that he misspoke when he said that voters should put former President Trump “in a bullseye.” Watch more of the interview on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and the full interview on NBC News.
NBC New Youtube

Cute that you really think he meant it literally.

NBC New Youtube

It was a mistake for Joe to do that interview..

It was a mistake for Joe to do that interview..
Indeed!

The country is turning against this turnip in the White House who talks of putting Trump in the bullseye. suggesting violence against the former president.

Beautiful riposte, Gecko.

Do you have any more gems?

Following his brain freeze at the debate, I expect lots of Americans now believe that he is a national security risk,.
I haven't heard anyone but you say that Biden is a security risk.

You don't get out much do you, Gecko?

7 reasons why Biden and Trump are national security risks
The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › campaign › 4753638-bi...
Jul 5, 2024 — Biden's debate performance and Trump's indictment for violating the Espionage Act, as well as the Trump Organization's new foreign projects ...
Yes, I get out just about every day or night! I just don't hang out with Trumptards much- like you do.

Yes, I get out just about every day or night! I just don't hang out with Trumptards much- like you do.
I hang out on the golf course...except when it's in the high nineties as it has been here for weeks, Gecko.

Then I hang out in the clubhouse til it cools.

I hang out on the golf course...except when it's in the high nineties as it has been here for weeks, Gecko.

Then I hang out in the clubhouse til it cools.
Good exercise and vitamin D out on the golf course.

I gave my golf clubs to my son about 5 years ago.. He had them re-gripped and they look brand new.

But, he is much better than I am. I never was really all that good at golf, tennis, or bowling!

Oh, I got lucky a few times though ! Am not a pool shark, by any means, but I can hold my own.

I do have a few Table Tennis trophies that I am very proud of.

NBC New Youtube

It was donors not voters, and when Biden gets around to talking “second amendment solutions” get back to us

Good exercise and vitamin D out on the golf course.

I gave my golf clubs to my son about 5 years ago.. He had them re-gripped and they look brand new.

But, he is much better than I am. I never was really all that good at golf, tennis, or bowling!

Oh, I got lucky a few times though ! Am not a pool shark, by any means, but I can hold my own.

I do have a few Table Tennis trophies that I am very proud of.
Same here, I beat the Nashville city ping pong champ when I was in high school. Then he beat me twice.

I was on Vandy’s baseball team and I have the scars on my legs from high cleats to show for it.

My son was on his prep school baseball, basketball and tennis team and played college baseball but decided that he wanted to be an engineer…my other son played high school baseball and basketball…ny daughter played high school basketball and volley ball and played youth league softball.

We were at an athletic event almost everyday. We were all exhausted most of the time but my children and their mom and I loved it.

Same here, I beat the Nashville city ping pong champ when I was in high school. Then he beat me twice.

I was on Vandy’s baseball team and I have the scars on my legs from high cleats to show for it.

My son was on his prep school baseball, basketball and tennis team and played college baseball but decided that he wanted to be an engineer…my other son played high school baseball and basketball…ny daughter played high school basketball and volley ball and played youth league softball.

We were at an athletic event almost everyday. We were all exhausted most of the time but my children and their mom and I loved it.
Good stuff Earl! I played Little League and Pony League baseball, played Center Field and Shortstop. I was OK, but nothing that stood out.

Then I took up Girls, Cars, and Rock and Roll! LOL in that short order.

You're a pal!

Thanks!

NBC New Youtube

Yes

He’s a decent man

Trump just doubles down on violent talk even when the perps who kill for him say on the record they killed for him

Back