Biden lied to the NAACP just 5 days ago

volsrock1

Verified User
He gave his word to the NAACP he was staying in

"I am allll in!" President Biden says to open a speech to the NAACP. "My word. I am all in."

Not the same as "I will not drop out".

I am not at all sure that Biden playing at not dropping out was not part of a script written long ago....remember they faked a primary so that the Overlords could install who they want.....Biden seeming to resist Revolution High Command orders to drop out might have been an act.

Remember Biden had always been a good soldier up to that point.

Not the same as "I will not drop out".

I am not at all sure that Biden playing at not dropping out was not part of a script written long ago....remember they faked a primary so that the Overlords could install who they want.....Biden seeming to resist Revolution High Command orders to drop out might have been an act.

Remember Biden had always been a good soldier up to that point.

Biden ‘absolutely not’ dropping out, White House says​

Poor aggrieved whitey

"I am allll in!" President Biden says to open a speech to the NAACP. "My word. I am all in."
Whats new. All that demented old FOREIGN MONEY GRABBING old crook ever did was lie. Good riddance Joe,........your own party saw that you were such a loser they threw your ass out. :laugh:

Poor aggrieved whitey

Poor poor aggrieved fake black Jew. Waaaaaaa racccccccism....waaaaaaaaaaa racism. :laugh: Guess what? nobody gives a fuck anymore. its like the boy who CRIED wolf,...now whenever anyone sees some pitiful bastard crying racism most people just laugh at them and change the channel.

He was, now he’s not.

Are you really that desperate to find something negative to say?

Usually on this forum, people will tell other people to fuck off because everyone has a little troll in them. But today, to you, my 'go fuck yourself, volsrock' could not possibly be more heartfelt. When a little hateful pissant like you attacks a great man like Joe Biden, it makes me sick. Joe Biden has more class, integrity and intelligence in his little finger than you do in your entire body. It isn't close. You are a nobody. A hate filled racist human scumbag. Joe Biden is a great American, and when the end of the Trump cult is written in the history books, Joe Biden will be the hero of that story, and you will be in the garbage somewhere,, wallowing in your own hateful shit

Have a nice day.

Poor poor aggrieved fake black Jew. Waaaaaaa racccccccism....waaaaaaaaaaa racism. :laugh: Guess what? nobody gives a fuck anymore. its like the boy who CRIED wolf,...now whenever anyone sees some pitiful bastard crying racism most people just laugh at them and change the channel.
It's all over for your kind, literally :)

0*jLynNdDiTIl_daBk.

Back