Biden Loses to Trump Big Time

Goyboy

Contributor

BREAKING: Trump CRUSHES Biden-Harris In First Major Post-Shooting Poll​

There is rumor that Biden will drop out this weekend.
DemonRats have determined that the Dem poll numbers have to be much better to allow their steal of the election to be considered more plausible.
Truly devious.

DemonRats have determined that the Dem poll numbers have to be much better to allow their steal of the election to be considered more plausible.
Truly devious.
^^See this Biden bashers.

You folk are helping Trump.

Truly devious.

I love how you Trumpists poison the well from the git-go. If the Dems were to win you will automatically claim it was "stolen". If you win it was "fair".

I understand that being a Trump supporter requires a certain lack of critical thinking skills but even a Trumper should know what it means to be a good sport. Take your loss in 2020 and practice with that. Then you won't feel so upset when you lose in 2024.

Truly devious.
You are an idiot and a conspiracy nut. The election was not stolen. Anyone with firing neurons knows that.

Biden lost? When was the vote? I missed it. Oh polls. Those are the things you rightys say are terrible and cannot be relied upon. Now they are revealing. Do you understand what a silly post that is?

Back