Biden on self-defense: ‘Get yourself a shotgun’

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1

Are you looking into buying an assault weapon for protection after a devastating natural disaster (or the coming Zombie Apocalypse) plunges society into deadly anarchy? You’ve got it all wrong, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday: Get yourself a shotgun.

Biden, doing a Google+ “hangout” to promote President Barack Obama’s proposals for battling gun violence, had been asked whether a new assault weapons ban might infringe on the Second Amendment rights of those who want one “as a last line of defense” to fend off looters after “some terrible natural disaster.”

“Guess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barreled shotgun, than the assault weapon in somebody’s hands [who] doesn’t know how to use it, even one who does know how to use it,” the outspoken vice president, a shotgun owner himself, replied. “It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/biden-self-defense-yourself-shotgun-201933598--politics.html

another example of how emotive people are over gun rights. he prefers a more dangerous (his opinion) gun than a supposed assault rifle because of the notoriety of the A15. silliness, pure and simple.

Biden is a complete buffoon which makes him a perfect VP for this administration. I think he is arguably the dumbest VP in all of history.

An AR15 is a great weapon for a woman. It is light, accurate and has very little recoil. My wife loves shooting hers

Are you looking into buying an assault weapon for protection after a devastating natural disaster (or the coming Zombie Apocalypse) plunges society into deadly anarchy? You’ve got it all wrong, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday: Get yourself a shotgun.

Biden, doing a Google+ “hangout” to promote President Barack Obama’s proposals for battling gun violence, had been asked whether a new assault weapons ban might infringe on the Second Amendment rights of those who want one “as a last line of defense” to fend off looters after “some terrible natural disaster.”

“Guess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barreled shotgun, than the assault weapon in somebody’s hands [who] doesn’t know how to use it, even one who does know how to use it,” the outspoken vice president, a shotgun owner himself, replied. “It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/biden-self-defense-yourself-shotgun-201933598--politics.html

another example of how emotive people are over gun rights. he prefers a more dangerous (his opinion) gun than a supposed assault rifle because of the notoriety of the A15. silliness, pure and simple.

Hey, you morons made your own bed with this one. All I have heard in this entire gun debate is, "These guns aren't any more dangerous than any other" from YOU. " and "Which gun is more dangerous, this picture of a Modified Assault Rifle, or this picture of a BB gun."

Idiotic statements like that come back and haunt you. Maybe use your brain before repeating what the Right Wing media and the NRA tell you to repeat next time.

As of this week I've been called a "dumbass" for calling a gun a tool, which you all started and I used it to fish the REAL dumbasses in. Also Biden used the exact same bait and you all called him a dumbass.

How pathetic are you.

Gun are important to America. But this new trend of supporting idiotic Right Wing media bought out by the NRA, bought out by Weapons Manufacturers, just like Political America is bought by Weapons Manufacturers is a laughing stock to me. The same people preaching "Less war, more freedom" are screaming, "Shotguns are more deadly than Assault rifles" Then if a VP backtracks they say, " What a dumbass". ...............idiots.

Now that you political noobs have backtracked from your own arguments should I post the EXACT post you parrot noobs posted to argue the shotgun was more deadly than the AK-47?? I KNEW you didn't remember 4 years ago but 2 weeks ago?!? WTH is wrong with your brain kids?

Hey, you morons made your own bed with this one. All I have heard in this entire gun debate is, "These guns aren't any more dangerous than any other" from YOU. " and "Which gun is more dangerous, this picture of a Modified Assault Rifle, or this picture of a BB gun."

Idiotic statements like that come back and haunt you. Maybe use your brain before repeating what the Right Wing media and the NRA tell you to repeat next time.

As of this week I've been called a "dumbass" for calling a gun a tool, which you all started and I used it to fish the REAL dumbasses in. Also Biden used the exact same bait and you all called him a dumbass.

How pathetic are you.
Most excellent NRAZI burn!

guy in virginia learned the hard way that biden is full of shit as he fires his shotgun repeatedly out his window when he finds two masked men leaning in through the window.

trevor snowden of virginia is now facing charges for following the vice presidents advice, advice he gave his wife. anyone wanna bet that if mrs biden had done this, she'd not be facing charges?

guy in virginia learned the hard way that biden is full of shit as he fires his shotgun repeatedly out his window when he finds two masked men leaning in through the window.

trevor snowden of virginia is now facing charges for following the vice presidents advice, advice he gave his wife. anyone wanna bet that if mrs biden had done this, she'd not be facing charges?
Not when Biden has lunch with the attorney general the next day. The prosecutor and cops would be apologizing for following the law.

Biden just doesn't have a clue.

If you're gonna follow Bidens advice, try some of these:
saiga12_1lg.jpg

vepr12shotgunlaminatestock.jpg

1309783756.jpg

b_ad06f8357508a9b2087e460442307fb1DSC03535.jpg

Pretty sure some of those are foreign manufacture. If you're gonna go big gun, go american, that way you can massage two egoisms at the same time.

American gun makers don't make that stuff (except the last one [and only in obscenely low numbers]), so they can suck a dick.

Back