Biden: our report says we're innocent so we are innocent

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
this guy is the king of circular reasoning...as if this report is not biased...

Biden: Report to clear Obama aides in gov. probe

WASHINGTON – Vice President-elect Joe Biden said Tuesday that a report due to be released imminently will show "no inappropriate contact" between President-elect Barack Obama's staff and embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081223...ernor_obama;_ylt=Ame7SGuQjnesdg9t0uNMlCoEtbAF

ladies and gents, i am innocent of the charges because as you can see the report i prepared myself about my conduct show i am innocent... :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON – Vice President-elect Joe Biden said Tuesday that a report due to be released imminently will show "no inappropriate contact" between President-elect Barack Obama's staff and embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081223...ernor_obama;_ylt=Ame7SGuQjnesdg9t0uNMlCoEtbAF

ladies and gents, i am innocent of the charges because as you can see the report i prepared myself about my conduct show i am innocent... :rolleyes:

I was going to wait until the report was released to post about the damned if you do, damned of you don't response we'd get from the right, but thanks for your contribution.

I was going to wait until the report was released to post about the damned if you do, damned of you don't response we'd get from the right, but thanks for your contribution.

i could care less if they released their own report, the report that matters should be the, hopefully, unbiased, independant investigator or prosecutor...

maybe you will accept a bush/cheney report clearing them of any wrongdoing....:rolleyes:

i could care less if they released their own report, the report that matters should be the, hopefully, unbiased, independant investigator or prosecutor...

maybe you will accept a bush/cheney report clearing them of any wrongdoing....:rolleyes:

Well, this report apparently just details the contacts that Obama staff had with Blagojevich and staff. I'll wait to see it before deciding whether to believe it. I suggest you do the same.

If this were Bush/Cheney they wouldn't say who met with who or when and what was said, you'd have to sue to get that information and they'd argue that the records of the President-elect were not public records because the president-elect had not been sworn in yet or that the Vice President is not an executive officer but more like a fourth branch of government with ties to the legislature that enjoys executive protections and protections under the speech and debate clause the prevent the office from needing to disclose anything. Or something.

Well, this report apparently just details the contacts that Obama staff had with Blagojevich and staff. I'll wait to see it before deciding whether to believe it. I suggest you do the same.

If this were Bush/Cheney they wouldn't say who met with who or when and what was said, you'd have to sue to get that information and they'd argue that the records of the President-elect were not public records because the president-elect had not been sworn in yet or that the Vice President is not an executive officer but more like a fourth branch of government with ties to the legislature that enjoys executive protections and protections under the speech and debate clause the prevent the office from needing to disclose anything. Or something.

what made you think i have done otherwise? if you carefully reread my post i said that we should wait for the proper report....but it is interesting to note that you judge bush/cheney while in the same breath suggest i wait to see before deciding something...

Well, I'm convinced. If Mr. "I've never plagiarized any speech ever, nor padded my resume." says so.

Exactly! It fits the theme though! You see, this is a completely objective and unbiased report of contact that originally never happened between Obama's staff and Blago. It can not be disclosed right now, because the investigation which has concluded, is still ongoing. Keep in mind, Blago didn't actually succeed in selling Obama's senate seat, so no crime was committed, even if Rahm Emanuel knew about it, which he clearly didn't, because the Governor called Obama every name in the book and said "they aren't willing to give me anything except appreciation!" ...Are you following me so far??? ;)

Exactly! It fits the theme though! You see, this is a completely objective and unbiased report of contact that originally never happened between Obama's staff and Blago. It can not be disclosed right now, because the investigation which has concluded, is still ongoing. Keep in mind, Blago didn't actually succeed in selling Obama's senate seat, so no crime was committed, even if Rahm Emanuel knew about it, which he clearly didn't, because the Governor called Obama every name in the book and said "they aren't willing to give me anything except appreciation!" ...Are you following me so far??? ;)

thats right, at first obama said they had no contact...hmmm

i wonder if attempted bribery or something along that vein would stick

I'm not saying they are guilty of anything but yeah I had the same thought you did which is how much validity does a report you do on yourself have?

I'm not saying they are guilty of anything but yeah I had the same thought you did which is how much validity does a report you do on yourself have?

exactly. he paraded this report around as if this proves his innocence. he had his attack dog biden out there touting the validity of his report and how it shows obama is innocent and so his is staff.

i'm sure every criminal defendant would love their own prepared report to prove their innocence.

Back