Biden says he’s best qualified to beat Trump

Hume

Verified User

Biden says again he's not exiting the race​

Joe Biden’s interview with George Stephanopoulos has ended after roughly 23 minutes.

The conversation, tense at times, ended with Biden remaining defiant about his position in the race and repeatedly dismissing Stephanopoulos’s questions about his dire polling and the growing backlash within his party.

Biden is correct. Dems bashing Biden only helps Trump.

At this point still paying attention to whats left of Biden says is moronic.
I don't know if she's left of Biden or not, but she'd sure as hell get the votes.

I'm behind Biden though.

I think if he keeps on showing that he's in control, despite the right-wing spin, he'll come out on top.

A lot of people are scared shitless at the idea of giving Trump another chance to destroy democracy.

The American Public: The Democratic Party doesn't support their own candidate. Why should I vote for a Democrat?!

Biden says again he's not exiting the race​

Joe Biden’s interview with George Stephanopoulos has ended after roughly 23 minutes.

The conversation, tense at times, ended with Biden remaining defiant about his position in the race and repeatedly dismissing Stephanopoulos’s questions about his dire polling and the growing backlash within his party.

Biden is correct. Dems bashing Biden only helps Trump.
Did brandon confess to raping Tara Reade?

I never could stand The Young Turds. Shut up Stink Yogurt. You and your empty headed little blonde ding-a-ling puppet. You're reinforcing the FALSE NARRATIVE about President Biden. He is the ONLY Democrat who could win a Presidential election no matter who the Republiclowns run.

Back