Biden should have pardoned Trump on federal charges, Mitt Romney says

Hume

Verified User

Joe Biden should have pardoned Donald Trump on all federal criminal charges the moment they were announced, the Utah senator and former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said.

“Had I been President Biden,” Romney said, “when the justice department brought out indictments, I would have immediately pardoned him. I’d have pardoned President Trump.”

“Why? Well, because it makes me, President Biden, the big guy and the person I pardoned the little guy. And, number two, it’s not going to get resolved before the election. It’s not going to have an impact before the election. And, frankly, the country doesn’t want to have to go through prosecuting a former president.”

Romney is no different from other corrupt people in the GOP.

Joe Biden should have pardoned Donald Trump on all federal criminal charges the moment they were announced, the Utah senator and former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said.

“Had I been President Biden,” Romney said, “when the justice department brought out indictments, I would have immediately pardoned him. I’d have pardoned President Trump.”

“Why? Well, because it makes me, President Biden, the big guy and the person I pardoned the little guy. And, number two, it’s not going to get resolved before the election. It’s not going to have an impact before the election. And, frankly, the country doesn’t want to have to go through prosecuting a former president.”

He may be corrupt but at least he isn't a pos leftist. Funny how you pop tarts loved him when he was bashing trump though. Leftists are a blight on America.

Got to admit it is an interesting take, but doing so wouldn’t have stopped Trump and the entire right wing media from portraying Trump as a victim while undercutting the dangers exposed from 1/6

Jarhead will be truly.pissed off by this.

When he ran against Obama, he showed that his sheltered life has left him delusional.

His answer to unaffordable college costs was to 'just borrow the money from your parents'.

He had to travel all the way to Utah in order to remain a senator?

At least he has the clarity to retire. His chance at having a modicum of self respect vanished when this picture was published

cFORWVK.jpg

NOBODY should even think about pardoning Trump for anything.

He has been a blight for our nation and has singlehandedly done more damage to our Republic than all of our foreign enemies combined. His continuing supporters are supporting treason.

Different, yes. Still wrong about #TRE45ON... yes. Pardoning criminal behavior, at least with Donald the Vulgarian, will only encourage him to newer, greater heights of felonious behaviors.

Back