Biden Still Has Never Met or Contacted Granddaughter

volsrock1

Verified User
Lunden Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden’s daughter Navy Joan Roberts, told British host Piers Morgan on Thursday that President Joe Biden has never contacted his granddaughter.

But he cares about people....this POS does not give a fuck about his own grandchild

Lunden Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden’s daughter Navy Joan Roberts, told British host Piers Morgan on Thursday that President Joe Biden has never contacted his granddaughter.

But he cares about people....this POS does not give a fuck about his own grandchild
Why would anyone give a shit about this?

Hunter met and had an affair with a topless dancer. A kid resulted . I can see why Biden's do not want her to be a part of the family. It is not exactly a kid created in love . The child is being supported.

Hunter met and had an affair with a topless dancer. A kid resulted . I can see why Biden's do not want her to be a part of the family. It is not exactly a kid created in love . The child is being supported.
That's pretty--well, totally--assholish of the Bidens. A normal family would want to create a space for the child and mother within the family, even if limited. The child in this case is supported, even though the Bidens are fucking rich and in the top 1 or 2% of US households, only because the courts forced Bagman to cough up child support after a massive legal fight to not have to do so.

That's pretty--well, totally--assholish of the Bidens. A normal family would want to create a space for the child and mother within the family, even if limited. The child in this case is supported, even though the Bidens are fucking rich and in the top 1 or 2% of US households, only because the courts forced Bagman to cough up child support after a massive legal fight to not have to do so.
Exactly...one hundred percent.

If I had one I'd see him/her if and when the parents allowed it.
Why would any humane grandfather deny access to his own granddaughter, Miss Marple?

Cocaine Hunter fathered the child. The child had no say in this.

I believe Joe made the conscious decision to avoid his own granddaughter.
Politics over family.

Why would any humane grandfather deny access to his own granddaughter, Miss Marple?

Politics over family.
He mentioned her once...and then never again... Politics over everything...Americans see that...

Politics over family.
Mr. Earl if you really want to know why people do things like this, browse through the many advice columns on the internet. You'll see hundreds of stories about family dynamics: people who want to see more or less of their grandkids, parents who control access to their children; grandparents who don't treat all grandkids equally, parents who don't want contact with an ex-partner so they limit or refuse visits, etc. It's not so cut and dried to paint Biden as a p.o.s. when we on the outside don't know the whole story.

Back