Biden visits Michigan amid Arab community’s anger over Israel-Gaza war

WARREN, Mich. — President Biden made his first campaign visit to Michigan on Thursday, meeting with members of the United Auto Workers union and visiting a Black-owned restaurant while studiously avoiding any interaction with the large Arab American community in this state, which has been outraged over U.S. support for Israel’s war in Gaza.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ichigan-visit-arab-community-israel-gaza-war/
A lot of them won't vote for genocide Joe.

Biden is willing to go to people and explain himself. trump is more about hiding from people who may have a problem with him.

That is why I think Biden will win Michigan. White blue collar votes are moving against Biden. White elderly used to be blue collar votes are against Biden. And he is losing Muslim votes (a big deal in Michigan). But, Biden is good at winning people back. And there are polls that show him already winning Michigan. Give it another 8 months of his steady leadership, and he will win Michigan.

Biden is willing to go to people and explain himself. trump is more about hiding from people who may have a problem with him.

That is why I think Biden will win Michigan. White blue collar votes are moving against Biden. White elderly used to be blue collar votes are against Biden. And he is losing Muslim votes (a big deal in Michigan). But, Biden is good at winning people back. And there are polls that show him already winning Michigan. Give it another 8 months of his steady leadership, and he will win Michigan.

Nonsense, Walter.

Trump hides from no man.

It’s senile old Biden who hides in his basement and won’t answer questions.

Michigan is turning red.

Link Walter Link. I know it is useless to ask you to document your claims but humor me this time.

Link Walter Link. I know it is useless to ask you to document your claims but humor me this time.

The Target Insyght Poll shows Biden in the lead in Michigan. Though as I said, polls this early are meaningless.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/michigan/

Biden has 9 months to show his leadership, and trump has 9 months to show his incompetence. trump cannot show his leadership, because he is not in a leadership position. Nor can he claim he would do something new if elected, because he was president before. he really needs some sort of overwhelming lead to have any hope... Which he just does not have.

Notice that none of the polls show trump with 50+% support.

Back