Biden - Vote For Obama Cause He's Black

RockX

Banned
CHARLOTTE – Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden, campaigning in North Carolina where black votes could help swing the state to the Democrats, said today that electing a black person to the White House would be transformative.

Biden said the policies of running mate Barack Obama make his presidency even more urgent and declared this to be the most important election that any living person has seen in their lifetime. But he particularly singled out the meaning of electing someone who is black.

"That will be a transformative event in American politics and internationally," Biden said. "That all by itself will be significant."

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880914028

LOL

The only thing going for Obama, he's black. Wonder why Joe did not say he was articulate and clean. The race card is in full swing.

How dare he! Only THE MESSIAH, Sarah Palin, aka, Bush In A Skirt, is allowed to talk about breaking the glass ceiling and being an historic candidate!

I call foul!

How dare he! Only THE MESSIAH, Sarah Palin, aka, Bush In A Skirt, is allowed to talk about breaking the glass ceiling and being an historic candidate!

I call foul!
And you expect Webbway to understand the comparison? Don't hold your breath.

And you expect Webbway to understand the comparison? Don't hold your breath.

No, I consider him to be a squeaky little repuke troll…but sometimes I can’t resist rubbing their faces in how stupid, inconsistent, ignorant, and hypocrital they are.

It would be transformative, so would Obama going back to his antiwar roots and getting the fuck out of the middle east, or passing HR5843 would transform a lot of black youth into productive citizens.
Just dump the Sarah's only getting it cause she's a woman, three times as many blacks are voting Obama cuase he's black. It should be much higher considering how much the black man has been fucked by the good ole USA.

It would be transformative, so would Obama going back to his antiwar roots and getting the fuck out of the middle east, or passing HR5843 would transform a lot of black youth into productive citizens.
Just dump the Sarah's only getting it cause she's a woman, three times as many blacks are voting Obama cuase he's black. It should be much higher considering how much the black man has been fucked by the good ole USA.

NO ONE should be voting for Obama because he's black, but rather because he is committed to ideas, principles, and policies that are in the best interest of this nation. He happens to be black.

Getting fucked by the good ole USA doesn't feel any better when the guy who's fucking me is black. .. In fact, it would feel worse.

Back