Biden with a huge crowd

BartenderElite

Verified User
Qualifier: I want Biden to drop out of the race.

But this thread is for all of those who argued that there was "no way" Biden could have won in 2020, because he couldn't even fill a parking lot. At the time, it was obvious that he was adjusting to COVID. Every candidate on both sides has always been able to pack arenas, because there are many partisans on both sides.

When I pointed this out, it was ridiculed. But here is Biden - older, much less popular - packing a huge space. As he will from now until November if he stays in the race.

Yet ANOTHER 2020 election lie, debunked.

But this thread is for all of those who argued that there was "no way" Biden could have won in 2020, because he couldn't even fill a parking lot. At the time, it was obvious that he was adjusting to COVID. Every candidate on both sides has always been able to pack arenas, because there are many partisans on both sides.

When I pointed this out, it was ridiculed. But here is Biden - older, much less popular - packing a huge space. As he will from now until November if he stays in the race.

I saw this, awesome

Are you talking about the Detroit rally at a high school gym?

Did he have VP Trump with him?

Back