Biden: "women can use shotgun, no need for AR15" . . . You tell me which looks safer

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Biden: "women can use shotgun, no need for AR15" . . . You tell me which looks safer

Watch the whole video. The first part is women using shotguns, then at the end they are using AR15's.

Which looks safer you gun grabber fascist tyrants? You honestly think women protecting their families looks safer and more accurate getting thrown across the room by the recoil?

Idiots.

I wouldn't make that promise.
I would, in my experience an idiot with a gun is far more terrifying than somebody who knows what they're doing.

On a side note, does mr. biden think that if you don't aim at somebody the bullets don't come out? He does know about stray shots right? I can see it now, Housewife shoots neighbor while robber dies of laughter.

Watch the whole video. The first part is women using shotguns, then at the end they are using AR15's.

Which looks safer you gun grabber fascist tyrants? You honestly think women protecting their families looks safer and more accurate getting thrown across the room by the recoil?

Idiots.

Do we really need to know anything more about the idiot Joe Biden? And just think, he’s only a heartbeat away from the other idiot.

Back