Bidenomics - Citi to lay off 430 employees in New York

Need $$$$ fo fund illegals>cut jobs>save money to fund illegals>need more money to fund illegals>cut jobs>save money to fund more illegals.

Citi to lay off 430 employees

You realize Citi hires that many people in an average week. Not only is that not devastating to the economy, it is not even noticeable to most Citi employees.

I can tell you from personal experience, being laid off in a strong economy, with strong skills, is a blessing. It allows you to get the huge pay bumps from job jumping, without looking like an overpriced office temp.

You realize Citi hires that many people in an average week. Not only is that not devastating to the economy, it is not even noticeable to most Citi employees.

I can tell you from personal experience, being laid off in a strong economy, with strong skills, is a blessing. It allows you to get the huge pay bumps from job jumping, without looking like an overpriced office temp.

Yes Walt, things are awesome in this economy. Just ask Karine Jean-Pierre. Dumbass. :palm:

Yes Walt, things are awesome in this economy. Just ask Karine Jean-Pierre. Dumbass. :palm:

Jobs outnumber unemployed people nearly two to one, so this is a great time to look for a job. It is also causing employers to hoard workers they do not need. If you lay someone off, that you later need, you might not be able to get someone to fill that position.

You may think it is great to be a hoarded worker, but hoarded workers are not accomplishing things that will give them pay increases. Also every time a high skills worker changes jobs, they are looking at a 20+% increase in pay, so it is better to switch jobs a lot.

Most of these people will be grateful they got laid off, and those that are not should be looking at their skill set and thinking how they can improve it.

Jobs outnumber unemployed people nearly two to one, so this is a great time to look for a job. It is also causing employers to hoard workers they do not need. If you lay someone off, that you later need, you might not be able to get someone to fill that position.

You may think it is great to be a hoarded worker, but hoarded workers are not accomplishing things that will give them pay increases. Also every time a high skills worker changes jobs, they are looking at a 20+% increase in pay, so it is better to switch jobs a lot.

Most of these people will be grateful they got laid off, and those that are not should be looking at their skill set and thinking how they can improve it.

gib•ber•ish (ˈdʒɪb ər ɪʃ, ˈgɪb-)
n.
1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing; nonsense.
2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

bullshit
bull·shit (bo͝ol′shĭt′)
n.
1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.

Trump was the worst jobs President in modern American history.

Biden has added over 15 million jobs.

Bidenomics.

If you had a brain, which you don't, you would know that a vast majority of those jobs were merely jobs lost during the pandemic. But you haven't got a brain or an IQ above your age so comprehending the OBVIOUS is impossible for a moron like you.

These claims are misleading. Here’s why.

Recovery versus “Creation.” Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million.

On the other hand, prior to the pandemic, job creation under President Trump was 6.7 million—3 million more jobs than the current President.

Labor Force Participation Was Stronger Under Trump. The labor force participation rate remains 0.7 percentage points lower under Biden than it was when President Trump was in office. When adjusting for population gains, nearly 2 million more Americans are on the sidelines today than they were during the previous Administration.

Wages Are Not Keeping up with Biden’s Inflation Crisis. Real wages are down over 5 percent since President Biden entered the Oval Office.

Inflation Still Shows No Signs of Slowing Down. Americans are still feeling the sting of this inflation crisis—prices are up 15.3 percent under Biden. Inflation remains over three times higher than just a couple years ago.

The Bottom Line: A closer look at the May jobs report shows a deteriorating labor market. It is misleading at best for the President to claim his Administration is setting records with his economic agenda.

https://budget.house.gov/press-release/fact-check-biden-misleads-on-job-creation-statistics

Job%20Growth%20Under%20Biden%20Still%20Not%20Back%20to%20Pre-Pandemic%20Pace%20v3.png

2020 douchebag.

Fair enough. And I am betting it was quite a few years before that you looked for a job. Your understanding of the job market is looking out dated.

When was the last time you actually worked in your lifetime?

I last punched out of work at 5:26 AM last Wednesday(the 3rd). I have been doing some minor work on projects that are not paying since then, but it has been about 31 hours since I was in an office working.

Fair enough. And I am betting it was quite a few years before that you looked for a job. Your understanding of the job market is looking out dated.

You would lose that bet presumptuous dumbass. I was the guy usually doing the hiring. Your understanding is laughably ignorant and clueless.

I last punched out of work at 5:26 AM last Wednesday(the 3rd). I have been doing some minor work on projects that are not paying since then, but it has been about 31 hours since I was in an office working.

I have to laugh when a lunchbox worker feigns to lecture me on job markets. Apparently, you're not very successful at what you do nor do you know anything about job markets and economics. That would be why you would vote for a corrupt grifting idiot like Biden.

You would lose that bet presumptuous dumbass. I was the guy usually doing the hiring. Your understanding is laughably ignorant and clueless.

I have to laugh when a lunchbox worker feigns to lecture me on job markets. Apparently, you're not very successful at what you do nor do you know anything about job markets and economics. That would be why you would vote for a corrupt grifting idiot like Biden.

I have a lucrative side hustle as an outside consultant on hiring. I am brought in to interview & evaluate high tech applicants. You certainly do not sound like any hiring manager I have ever met. What general field did you hire these people in?

I have a lucrative side hustle as an outside consultant on hiring. I am brought in to interview & evaluate high tech applicants.

What a pile of malarky. :laugh:

You certainly do not sound like any hiring manager I have ever met.

Unaccomplished leftist hacks seldom do.

What general field did you hire these people in?

Director of Construction, Design and Facilities. Staff of 32. DUH.

Back