Biden's actions on the Border Laws

Libhater

Verified User
2020 Biden: I will reverse Trump's Border Laws

2022 Biden: We have successfully reversed all of Trump's Border policies

2024 Biden: The Border problem is Trump's fault

wanted-for-president3525.jpg

What actions on the border and immigration are those? As far as I can tell, the border is wide open, unenforced for all intents, and the US is flooding with worthless Turd Worlders the vast majority of which are too stupid and illiterate to be useful for anything.

What actions on the border and immigration are those? As far as I can tell, the border is wide open, unenforced for all intents, and the US is flooding with worthless Turd Worlders the vast majority of which are too stupid and illiterate to be useful for anything.
So much lies.

So much lies.
How so? In less than four years, Bribem has doubled--possibly more than doubled--the illegal immigrant population in the US. When he came to office the official figures were that somewhere between 10 and 15 million illegals were in the US. The official estimates are that during Bribem's term in office between 10 and 15 million illegals have come into the US.

Even if you take Politifact's horribly biased opinion favoring Biden here, it's still close to 9 million

Biden and the Democrats would love to make all of them legal citizens too.

The border has been an issue for decades, and the illegal population in the US has remained relatively flat up until Biden took office. Then, in just three short years it doubled. That's open borders by demonstrated fact, regardless of what lies the administration is telling otherwise. And, Biden picked this utter and complete fool to be the fall guy for it:

1200x0.jpg

How so? In less than four years, Bribem has doubled--possibly more than doubled--the illegal immigrant population in the US. When he came to office the official figures were that somewhere between 10 and 15 million illegals were in the US. The official estimates are that during Bribem's term in office between 10 and 15 million illegals have come into the US.

Even if you take Politifact's horribly biased opinion favoring Biden here, it's still close to 9 million

Biden and the Democrats would love to make all of them legal citizens too.

The border has been an issue for decades, and the illegal population in the US has remained relatively flat up until Biden took office. Then, in just three short years it doubled. That's open borders by demonstrated fact, regardless of what lies the administration is telling otherwise. And, Biden picked this utter and complete fool to be the fall guy for it:

1200x0.jpg
Washington Examiner :palm:

Cherry picking and ad hominem. I gave multiple sources across the political spectrum, yet you pick out one you don't like or agree with to respond to.
It's a known tabloid. No cherry picking. You effectively destroyed your own argument. Better luck next time.

The borders are not wide open. Number of apprehensions testify to that fact.

It's a known tabloid. No cherry picking. You effectively destroyed your own argument. Better luck next time.

The borders are not wide open. Number of apprehensions testify to that fact.
Wrong. If I single sourced it, maybe you'd have a point. But I didn't. I made it one of multiple sources across the political spectrum, and the article is largely in agreement with the other sources.

I am so sorry for the Conservative posters on this forum. You guys must be suffering a lot with loss of lawncare and fruit-picking jobs.

Maybe if you lowered your prices you could undercut the "illegals".

I am so sorry for the Conservative posters on this forum. You guys must be suffering a lot with loss of lawncare and fruit-picking jobs.

Maybe if you lowered your prices you could undercut the "illegals".
Hey, I use legal Hispanics for yard work. That aside, what's wrong, are you upset that you don't have a lawn or fruit trees to pick because those don't exist at the low-rent, section 8 apartment complex in the gunfire district of the city you live in?

Back