Biden’s Department of Justice Says AG Merrick Garland Immune from Prosecution

But Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon are not immune. Got it.
No one is surprised. This is a prime example of leftists claiming, "no one is above the law" but not believing a single word of it. They assume we're all unconscious now and can't see how their behavior belies their words.

But Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon are not immune. Got it.
Ah, both Navarro and Bannon were subpoenaed after they had left the White House, you telling us now MAGA is abandoning the Imperial Presidency bullshit they echoed while their Messiah was President?

No one is surprised. This is a prime example of leftists claiming, "no one is above the law" but not believing a single word of it. They assume we're all unconscious now and can't see how their behavior belies their words.
So does that mean little Jimmy Jordan thinks he is above the law since he ignored a Congressional subpoena?

Relax, it is a 100% political move with no significance other than the innuendos it can generate for the right wing media to feed the cult
AVU2Xsbx-epHFnzn2AzC55aAT4sZTgQVX7sZBt9WD2Y.jpg

So does that mean little Jimmy Jordan thinks he is above the law since he ignored a Congressional subpoena?
I have no idea nor do I care. What I know is you useless pieces of garbage dont actually give a shit about "no one is above the law". The things is that doesnt bother me. What bothers me is the bullshit pretending.

I have no idea nor do I care. What I know is you useless pieces of garbage dont actually give a shit about "no one is above the law". The things is that doesnt bother me. What bothers me is the bullshit pretending.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the usual deflection, but the facts matter that Democrats are held accountable, and fellow Democrats don’t cry fix when one of their own is found guilty

Back