Bidens Report Earning $620,000 and Paying $181,000 in Taxes in 2023

BidenPresident

Verified User
President Biden and Jill Biden, the first lady, reported earning roughly $620,000 in 2023, releasing their joint tax return for the third straight year of Mr. Biden’s presidency and the 26th time throughout his political career.

The couple’s tax return, released on Monday evening by the White House, showed that Mr. Biden and Dr. Biden paid just over $181,000 in state and federal taxes, with an effective federal income tax rate of nearly 24 percent.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/15/us/politics/biden-tax-returns.html

You do. Some people like getting facts and information. Some pontificate with no knowledge.

Most facts and information are irrelevant to most people. I really don't care what some politician earned and how much taxes they paid so long as it's all legit. Now, if there's some issue or question about legality... Maybe then I'd care.

Most facts and information are irrelevant to most people. I really don't care what some politician earned and how much taxes they paid so long as it's all legit. Now, if there's some issue or question about legality... Maybe then I'd care.

You clearly do not care much about truth.

The IRS does the president's and VPs taxes. During Trump's reign, he forbade them from doing his or Pence's. We all know why. You should care.

That's bullshit. The President and VP do their own taxes, just like the rest of us. They can use any accountant(s) they want for that purpose.

Nope. https://apnews.com/article/business-donald-trump-195e3d06db7c396fea69c2111a5cb98f They have special treatment. As usual, you are clueless.

You are the one that's clueless. That article says that Presidents and VP's get a mandatory / automatic tax return audit. That means the IRS does a review of the paperwork submitted, they don't fill it out. That's no different than anybody else that gets an audit. I guess your lack of understanding comes from not having to file a tax return or something...

Back