Biden's son

Got any good dirt on the rest of bidens family to spill and steal the rebutlikens thunder ?

or will I have to wait for the righties to post it ?

Got any good dirt on the rest of bidens family to spill and steal the rebutlikens thunder ?

or will I have to wait for the righties to post it ?
That's not Dirt. That is amazing that the AG of a state is going to serve in a combat theater.

That's not Dirt. That is amazing that the AG of a state is going to serve in a combat theater.
Our Secretary of State did, and he's going to be my Congressman come January after swearing in. The State Senator that I was supporting unfortunately didn't win, but I supported him over Mike only because I didn't want Bill Ritter appointing Mike's replacement.

That state senator also served both in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

Amazingly Mike, our current SOS, also served in the first Gulf Conflict, he was then the State Treasurer.

Our Secretary of State did, and he's going to be my Congressman come January after swearing in. The State Senator that I was supporting unfortunately didn't win, but I supported him over Mike only because I didn't want Bill Ritter appointing Mike's replacement.

That state senator also served both in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

Amazingly Mike, our current SOS, also served in the first Gulf Conflict, he was then the State Treasurer.

Nope the Dem will win Damo. I hope you'll be happy to join the club of posters living happily with an all dem representation representing them (except for those faggots at the statewide level).

actually biden is horrible at investing. I would NEVER want him making any policy on the economy. He has one of the lowest net worths of all the senators.

Nope the Dem will win Damo. I hope you'll be happy to join the club of posters living happily with an all dem representation representing them (except for those faggots at the statewide level).
The Dem isn't going to win my Congressional district. You are such a spaz, quite a dubya....

actually biden is horrible at investing. I would NEVER want him making any policy on the economy. He has one of the lowest net worths of all the senators.

Chap, that's ridiculous. You would only elect someone with a very high net worth as President?

Bush is loaded, and his economic policy, if you can call it that, has sucked.

....from tin's article....

"His brother and sons have close ties to a law firm that has benefited from the senator's congressional votes."

It feels good to be getting back to normal scandals......almost refreshing. After 5 years of haliburton a$$ raping us, this seems like a feel good scandal.

WTF with all the insiders.
Bo was the best candidate "that was a son of a senator" for the attorney generals office?

Jennifer Brunner is coming to the wedding, and that will be like war to her. I'm buying liquor and there will be 5 kegs of beer. Her husband is a trip when he's drunk.

Back