Bill Clinton campaigning for McCain

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Clinton praised McCain again today, telling Good Morning America that he understands why McCain wants to delay Friday's debate. ""We know he didn't do it because he's afraid, because Sen. McCain wanted more debates," Clinton said. "I presume he did that in good faith since I know he wanted -- I remember he asked for more debates to go all around the country and so I don't think we ought to overly parse that."

Chap, I will actually back you up on this, and confirm that this is not your CDS kicking in.

I was thinking exactly this earlier today, when I almost threw my tv off the table to get Joe "REPUKE WHORE CONCERN TROLL" Scarborough and his bobble head Mika, off of the screen. I ended up finding clinton, and I was like, ok, he can't even fake it. I mean give Hillary her props. She can. Bill is being a real asshole, he might as well as campaign for McCain officially. Dick.

Well remember if McCain wins and in 4 years Hillary is running for the nomination again. Part of electing a president is looking at character and who puts country before self. If she wanted to she could be out there making sure Obama wins. If I was her boss and doing a report card on her surrogation and campaigning for the Dems I would give her.. D, Barely meeting requirements.

Well remember if McCain wins and in 4 years Hillary is running for the nomination again. Part of electing a president is looking at character and who puts country before self. If she wanted to she could be out there making sure Obama wins. If I was her boss and doing a report card on her surrogation and campaigning for the Dems I would give her.. D, Barely meeting requirements.

From what I've read she's doing what she has to do. Dont' forget we dont' live in swing states, so we dont' see her. But she's in Ohio a lot and places like that. I have to say that I believe that pretty much anyone in her position would be hoping for another shot in 2012. Let's be honest - Romney isn't rooting for McCain to win either. He wants to take on President Obama in 2012 as the Republican challenger. So, she's only human, ok fine. But Bill is freaking transparent, and he's just petulant, like a child. I really can't stand him anymore. Obama should tell him to stay home.

From what I've read she's doing what she has to do. Dont' forget we dont' live in swing states, so we dont' see her. But she's in Ohio a lot and places like that. I have to say that I believe that pretty much anyone in her position would be hoping for another shot in 2012. Let's be honest - Romney isn't rooting for McCain to win either. He wants to take on President Obama in 2012 as the Republican challenger. So, she's only human, ok fine. But Bill is freaking transparent, and he's just petulant, like a child. I really can't stand him anymore. Obama should tell him to stay home.

Darla, you never offered to take me up on my bet. I had two for you. Romney will not be the Republican nominee in 2012 and Romney will not be the perceived front runner heading into the Republican primaries for 2012.

Darla, you never offered to take me up on my bet. I had two for you. Romney will not be the Republican nominee in 2012 and Romney will not be the perceived front runner heading into the Republican primaries for 2012.

Oh, ok, I didn't see that. Cawacko, I honestly don't know either way, but here is what I do know: He thinks he will be. I mean, wouldn't you agree with that?

Oh, ok, I didn't see that. Cawacko, I honestly don't know either way, but here is what I do know: He thinks he will be. I mean, wouldn't you agree with that?

I don't know as far as I can tell he's dropped out of the public eye but maybe I'm just missing him. If Obama loses I can understand why Hillary would be considered the '12 front runner for the Dems. If Romney couldn't win in the Republican field this year I don't think he's going to have any better a chance in the future.

I don't know as far as I can tell he's dropped out of the public eye but maybe I'm just missing him. If Obama loses I can understand why Hillary would be considered the '12 front runner for the Dems. If Romney couldn't win in the Republican field this year I don't think he's going to have any better a chance in the future.

No he's been on the talk shows, I have seen him on MSNBC and CNN. I don't believe Hillary would be the nominee either in 2012, but I think she believes she would be. Same for Romney. At least both must believe they could be anyway. They want the shot. It's the Presidency. Anyway, no way to prove it, that's just my opinion.

Back