Bill Clinton; Stepping In, Doing The Job That Legal Presidents Just Won't Do...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2010/s2940251.htm

BILL CLINTON: One of the best things that they've done is to deploy massive naval and coastguard resources and finally start taking help from other countries.

But unless we send the navy down deep to blow up the well and cover the leak with piles and piles and piles of rock and debris which may become necessary - you don't have to use a nuclear weapon by the way, I've seen all that stuff, just blow it up - unless we're going to do that we are dependent on the technical expertise of these people from BP.

More at link...

I don't have a Russian keyboard. So I'll transliterate...

Chto ty hochesh chtoby ya skazal?

Ya lyublyu Ameriku dostatochno chtoby sdelat' vse vozmozhnoe dat' etim marksistskoi ad.

I could have also used accusative case with the verb raspekat'....

We should've blown it up months ago. Is there any technical reason this course hasn't been pursued? Certainly people have told Obama about it? I'm not going to accuse Obama of purposeful incompetence FOR TEH EVILZ. I'd just like to see his reason and judge myself.

We should've blown it up months ago. Is there any technical reason this course hasn't been pursued? Certainly people have told Obama about it? I'm not going to accuse Obama of purposeful incompetence FOR TEH EVILZ. I'd just like to see his reason and judge myself.

Then let me. I not only think it's purposeful, I think he hates this country, and will stop at nothing in ruining this country.

True that.

NO technical reason. It's purely political. A blighted gulf region will become the symbol of how bad fossil fuels are. Obama is sacrificing the gulf region for his propaganda campaign.

Back