Bill Clinton Whining About THe Media

RockX

Banned
Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Running'

May 25, 2008 2:25 PM

ABC News' Sarah Amos reports: Former President Bill Clinton in South Dakota today delivered a harsh critique of how his wife has been treated during her presidential bid, telling the crowd that he has "never seen a candidate treated so disrespectfully just for running," and that, "she will win the general election if you nominate her. They're just trying to make sure you don't."

Clinton spent more than six minutes calmly discussing what he called a "frantic effort to push her out" of this race, saying that no one asked Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson or Gary Hart to end their presidential campaigns early.

Clinton also spoke against bullying superdelegates to make up their minds, saying, "I cant believe it. It is just frantic the way they are trying to push and pressure and bully all these superdelegates to come out. 'Oh, this is so terrible: The people they want her. Oh, this is so terrible: She is winning the general election, and he is not. Oh my goodness, we have to cover this up.'"

LOL..

Waaaaah! That vast left wing conspiracy.

Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Running'

May 25, 2008 2:25 PM

ABC News' Sarah Amos reports: Former President Bill Clinton in South Dakota today delivered a harsh critique of how his wife has been treated during her presidential bid, telling the crowd that he has "never seen a candidate treated so disrespectfully just for running," and that, "she will win the general election if you nominate her. They're just trying to make sure you don't."

Clinton spent more than six minutes calmly discussing what he called a "frantic effort to push her out" of this race, saying that no one asked Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson or Gary Hart to end their presidential campaigns early.

Clinton also spoke against bullying superdelegates to make up their minds, saying, "I cant believe it. It is just frantic the way they are trying to push and pressure and bully all these superdelegates to come out. 'Oh, this is so terrible: The people they want her. Oh, this is so terrible: She is winning the general election, and he is not. Oh my goodness, we have to cover this up.'"

LOL..

Waaaaah! That vast left wing conspiracy.

Whining is the Clinton way of politics.

If you don't get what you want, whine about it until you do.

LOL. Definitely reminiscent of the "Vast Rightwing Conspiracy"...

I'm enjoying watching HillBilly fall apart. It is sooooo much fun.

Too bad that as soon as the convention is over, Hillary will return to be a "well-respected" icon of the Democratic Party.

LOL. Definitely reminiscent of the "Vast Rightwing Conspiracy"...

I'm enjoying watching HillBilly fall apart. It is sooooo much fun.

Too bad that as soon as the convention is over, Hillary will return to be a "well-respected" icon of the Democratic Party.

So you say ..

Clinton could face uneasy Senate return
Faces possibility of going back to club where more members favored Obama

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24823868

So you say ..

Clinton could face uneasy Senate return
Faces possibility of going back to club where more members favored Obama

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24823868
This has nothing to do with how quickly voters will forget and vote her back in. This has to do with how the 100 member club might treat her. I think that too will blow over, and quickly. We hear how much everybody loves her in your posts on how they'll all vote to make her a SCOTUS Jurist, but now we hear what? This is sad speculation with no past actions to back it up. They are going to almost immediately forget this.

Which is it, BAC, the Senate respects her enough to vote for her for SCOTUS, as you said in another thread, or they hate her so much that it is going to be difficult for her to do her job as you suddenly are suggesting here?

I think the SCOTUS thing was a democrats wet dream. Besides--it's just not right for a democrat to have to lose. They STILL can't even get over Al Gore.

I think the SCOTUS thing was a democrats wet dream. Besides--it's just not right for a democrat to have to lose. They STILL can't even get over Al Gore.

LOL

I have to say, I'm suprised by the number of democrats who turned their back on Clinton. Hillary had always gotten such good press. And average democrats had very little negative words for her. What happened? Maybe they lack respect for her because she's willing to let Bill treat her like crap. Maybe all the dittoheads predicting they would vote for her motivated them to choose anything but her.

Any other theories out there?

LOL

I have to say, I'm suprised by the number of democrats who turned their back on Clinton. Hillary had always gotten such good press. And average democrats had very little negative words for her. What happened? Maybe they lack respect for her because she's willing to let Bill treat her like crap. Maybe all the dittoheads predicting they would vote for her motivated them to choose anything but her.

Any other theories out there?

I got one---Democrats hate Republicans and think that Hillary stands a good chance of losing to one.

I got one---Democrats hate Republicans and think that Hillary stands a good chance of losing to one.

But, but, republicans are racist white men, right? And as we've seen, so are many democrat voters (uneducated poor white trash dems). Does it make sense to run the candidate they are likely to discriminate against?

Back