Bill Maher Refuses to Air Kanye (Ye) Interview

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4452986-maher-wont-run-kanye-west-interview-antisemite/

"Maher revealed he did a two-hour sit-down interview with Ye amid the controversy for his podcast, “Club Random with Bill Maher.” He did not say when exactly the interview was filmed.

“I thought it was going to be a learning moment,” Maher said. “I mean, we were here for two hours. By the way, we had an amazing, fun time.”

“He’s a very charming antisemite,” he quipped."

I'm not with Bill on this one. I think we should let nazis speak and hang themselves with their own words.

Another portion of the article:

"Ye has repeatedly made antisemitic statements over the last two years, including praising Hitler as a guest on the controversial Infowars show and blaming “Jewish media” and “Jewish Zionists” for his various controversies. In 2022, he once threatened to go “death con 3 on Jewish people.”

This is one of the nazis trump hosted for dinner, along with Nick Fuentes, another Nazi. Great that our former clown-faced president pals around with nazi fucks.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4452986-maher-wont-run-kanye-west-interview-antisemite/

"Maher revealed he did a two-hour sit-down interview with Ye amid the controversy for his podcast, “Club Random with Bill Maher.” He did not say when exactly the interview was filmed.

“I thought it was going to be a learning moment,” Maher said. “I mean, we were here for two hours. By the way, we had an amazing, fun time.”

I'm not with Bill on this one. I think we should let nazis speak and hang themselves with their own words.

I agree just like we do with leftists.

LOL, bill the mighty jew took on a black jew hater and got his shit handed to him.....love it

I would not be interested in watching it.

I'm sure I couldn't sit through the whole thing. But I'm also not for silencing the opposition. Let Kanye, Ye, or whoever the fuck he's calling himself this week make himself look like a dick with his own words.

I agree just like we do with leftists.

No, the nazis are with you and your ilk, my friend. As are the haters of women and gays.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/don...ler-nazi-writings-analysis/story?id=105810745

"This was the first time Trump had invoked Hitler's name and the title of his memoir at a political rally, but there have been multiple reports over the years of Trump expressing a keen interest in, even admiration for, Hitler's rule over Nazi Germany.

In the past, he's actually acknowledged owning a copy of the book."

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hitler-poison-blood-history-f8c3ff512edd120252596a4743324352

So, sig heil, motherfucker!!!

I'm sure I couldn't sit through the whole thing. But I'm also not for silencing the opposition. Let Kanye, Ye, or whoever the fuck he's calling himself this week make himself look like a dick with his own words.
Kanye is mentally ill. This is not my opinion, it’s a fact. There is no reason to expose his nonsense.

That's what Twitter is for. I'm certain Maher's sponsors had second thoughts after hearing him and considering the blowback of two hours of antisemitic lies and bullshit. If people wanted to hear that shit, all they have to do is listen to Trump or log into Truth Social.

Who is silencing it? If it were a good interview, Maher would air it.

Silencing the opposition? What opposition? Maher found the interview unwatchable. He is doing Kanye a favor.

Silencing the opposition? What opposition? Maher found the interview unwatchable. He is doing Kanye a favor.

It's good for America to see there is actual antisemitism in America and that it's not a made-up problem. Maher is doing the world a disservice by silencing Kanye (Ye) - whoever the fuck he is. It's important because some people actually do listen to him, as fucked up as he is. For example, I'm glad people know that Elon's a fucking antisemite.

Does anybody even care about Maher anymore? He has become the old crank yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Yes, he has a successful show and a huge following. I don't agree with everything he says but many people do which is why it's important not to silence voices.

It's good for America to see there is actual antisemitism in America and that it's not a made-up problem. Maher is doing the world a disservice by silencing Kanye (Ye) - whoever the fuck he is. It's important because some people actually do listen to him, as fucked up as he is. For example, I'm glad people know that Elon's a fucking antisemite.

I suspect Maher's target audience is people over 60. I doubt they are fans of hip hop.

Back