Bill Maher wants to know what President Obama has done to upset the conservatives so

Haiku

Makes the ganglia twitch.
The video is at the link...

There are some hard truths in this rant that might be hard for some of us on the liberal side to hear, but Maher is exactly right in recognizing that Obama has certainly NOT done everything that liberals elected him to do, and certainly has done NOTHING to earn so much hatred from the rabid Right Wing.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2012/05/bill-maher-wants-to-know-what-president.html
I've often said the same thing as Maher but he does it so much better!

The video is at the link...

I've often said the same thing as Maher but he does it so much better!

Then you're as big as asshole as he is......first and foremost, Obama is not hated by anyone on the conservative side, unless they are just the ordinary bigots and politics in that case doesn't matter one bit.....racist are racists no matter what their politics......

Conservatives disagree with Obama on issues in the very same way they disagreed with LBJ or Clinton...its politics and not personal............

Now if your were talking about hatred of clowns like Pelosi or Harry Reid or Kerry or some other obnoxious pinhead, I could understand that claim.....
certainly fuckwads like Maher, Behar, Rosie O'Donnald or George Clooney are more likely to actually be hated than Obama.....

Obama actually seems like a personable fellow with manners and some class...in other words, likable......

the majority of conservatives are rural and most rural people in the US are racist.
btw there are racist rural Dems as well.

Yet it seems to be conservative rightwingers spewing hate.

Back