Bill O'Reilly

I saw that - he's a terrible human being. I caught part of his show last night, and he had one of his flunkies out at Syracuse University, harassing this poor administrator about a teacher who was apparently saying some controversial things to his class. The guy followed her for a long time, asking her the same question over & over, while she tried to speed up & kept repeating the same answer, and asking why he kept asking the same question. She was practically in tears at the end.

I hope they keep playing this clip in an endless loop on all of the channels, a la Wright. He deserves it.

I saw that - he's a terrible human being. I caught part of his show last night, and he had one of his flunkies out at Syracuse University, harassing this poor administrator about a teacher who was apparently saying some controversial things to his class. The guy followed her for a long time, asking her the same question over & over, while she tried to speed up & kept repeating the same answer, and asking why he kept asking the same question. She was practically in tears at the end.

I hope they keep playing this clip in an endless loop on all of the channels, a la Wright. He deserves it.

I'm not defending O'Reilley for that outburst but if losing one's temper renders one a terrible person I'm afraid there are not too many good people in the world.

People he targets should begin getting restraining orders against him, seriously. I would.

I knew what he was long before this tape came to light, because unfortuntely, I can spot an alcoholic, Irish bully prone to violence really easily. I'd get a restraining order.

What is that, a sports site Cawacko?

Yeah, they have a link each day that lists all kinds of pop culture stuff and this was attached to it. They had one last week of Chris Berman (who is a famous sportscaster) having a similar meltdown.

I'm not defending O'Reilley for that outburst but if losing one's temper renders one a terrible person I'm afraid there are not too many good people in the world.

That wasn't a one-time outburst. And most people do not lose their tempers to that extent. Alcoholic bullies do though, and they will get violent, even if it's just throwing something at your head...though that doesn't preclude further violence.

It shows up easily in an Irish man because as the years go by their faces turn red, and they have broken blood vessels all over their noses.

Where did I say that the one outburst is the reason he's a terrible person?

That wasn't a one-time outburst. And most people do not lose their tempers to that extent. Alcoholic bullies do though, and they will get violent, even if it's just throwing something at your head...though that doesn't preclude further violence.

It shows up easily in an Irish man because as the years go by their faces turn red, and they have broken blood vessels all over their noses.

In my very biased opinion he's just being another loud mouth obnoxious rude arrogant East Coaster. You people can't help it.

Didn't this raging alcoholic bully write a book for children, professing to offer them wisdom on topics like anger management and social ettiquette?

Oh, yeah, but he also writes books about 15 year old girl crack addicts giving bjs to their pimps, and he harrasses female employees with loofas. Culture warrior O'Reilly.

I laugh everytime this buffoon opens his mouth about the alleged moral turpitude of the "progressive seculars", he professes to hate.

Aren't you all being a little hard on the man?

I may very well act in a similar manner if asked to introduce a music video featuring Sting.

Back