Black celeb creates mayhem with assault vehicles. Media covers for him.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Kansas City Chiefs star Rashee Rice commits extreme speeding resulting in multi-vehicle hit-and-run crash and the media says so what. 200 mph corvette and lamborghini involved. Why does the media support assault vehicles like these that serve no purpose but condemns assault rifles useful for self defense.? Rashee deserves 20 years but he won't do a day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...n-hit-and-run-crash-attorney-says/ar-BB1l5V37

apr 4 2024 DALLAS — The lawyer representing Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice said Thursday the NFL player told police he was driving one of the cars involved in Saturday’s multivehicle hit-and-run collision.

At a 16-minute news conference, Rice’s attorney State Sen. Royce West said he expects charges to be filed by Dallas police soon against the former Richland High School and SMU star. West said Rice was driving the Lamborghini in the collision, which injured at least four people and damaged multiple vehicles

Kristin Lowman, a Dallas police spokeswoman, has said a driver in a Chevrolet Corvette and a driver in a Lamborghini Urus were speeding in the far left lane, near University Boulevard, when both drivers lost control. The Urus traveled onto the shoulder and “hit the center median wall, causing a chain reaction collision involving four other vehicles.”

Footage obtained by The News shows the Urus and Corvette attempting to pass cars in the left lane before slamming into a white sedan and colliding with multiple vehicles across several lanes of traffic.

Rice was connected to both vehicles — he had rented the Urus and the Corvette was registered or leased to him, officials have said. It’s unclear who was driving the Corvette, and none of the passengers have been publicly identified by officials.

After the crash, Rice and four other men were captured on video leaving the scene. Police officials have said they didn’t stop to see if anyone needed medical attention or provide any of their information. West said he doesn’t have all the facts, but said that Rice was not trying to run or hide from anyone.

Kansas City Chiefs star Rashee Rice commits extreme speeding resulting in multi-vehicle hit-and-run crash and the media says so what. 200 mph corvette and lamborghini involved. Why does the media support assault vehicles like these that serve no purpose but condemns assault rifles useful for self defense.? Rashee deserves 20 years but he won't do a day.

You just posted a news story to it, numskull.

I saw the story covered heavily on the news. I saw the cars in the accident. I saw the story when he turned himself in. They were racing, as far as I know. But it was in mainstream and left news. I guess it was not covered on what Text reads and listens to. Right-wing media must support racing and accidents.

I saw the story covered heavily on the news. I saw the cars in the accident. I saw the story when he turned himself in. They were racing, as far as I know. But it was in mainstream and left news.

It got some mainstream coverage - for a day. If Rashee had used a gun to shoot a bunch of people, the press would scream for weeks.

Hey stupid tranny. I know the press is talking about this but they're not making a big thing of it. If a white athlete caused injuries with an assault rifle, the press would be screaming for blood.

If any celebrity athlete, or any other kind of celebrity, took an assault rifle and shot up a crowd of people, it would both rate and deserve the press screaming for blood as you so grossly exaggerated their normal reaction.

And their reaction to a mass shooting by a celebrity would be the same no matter what color skin they have.

Driving like an asshole and causing a wreck in which nobody died, is a far cry from shooting into a crowd with an assault rifle.

Nobody is too dumb to understand that.

Even you.

Back