Black Male shoots/kills Mom&

Beats Me....

So, how did it add to the story that the kid was black?

I just followed the lead the libs were posting about white 'Cops' beating blacks...just trying to be fair and equitable in posting....;) I was waiting for someone to make a bitch about this...thanks for taking the bait damo...:cof1:

But I don't see where threads are about "white cops" . They seem to say "cops".

Huh. I wonder...this couldn't be a phony justification to bash black people?

Nah. From an ex-cop? I wouldn't believe it!

My avatar is a guy wearing blackface cause of the movie 'White Chicks'

Take a hike..........

But I don't see where threads are about "white cops" . They seem to say "cops".

Huh. I wonder...this couldn't be a phony justification to bash black people?

Nah. From an ex-cop? I wouldn't believe it!

Ms Racist...lacking reading comprehension eh' ...nah just being the simple bimbo you are...all the lead ins I was refering to were written by y'all libs 'Blacks...beaten by cops' etc the innuendo was there since the officers in the story were white...take a hike Ms Troll!
I was just showing your hypocrisy once again!

I think the part that should shock everyone and the reason we are all pissed is because COPS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT! Protect Serve Enforce laws. Cops should not be punished any more severly than anyone else that commits crimes, BUT a cop should KNOW that committing a crime is going to risk the fate of prison time. That being the case, unless your crime is the type of crime that would ordinarily call for PC incarceration, don't expect any special treatment. Gen Pop!

Ms Racist...lacking reading comprehension eh' ...nah just being the simple bimbo you are...all the lead ins I was refering to were written by y'all libs 'Blacks...beaten by cops' etc the innuendo was there since the officers in the story were white...take a hike Ms Troll!

Gonzo posted the thread "Retarded black women beaten to death by tazer" as a joke about all the taze threads.

RS posted a thread that asked why a poor black man was facing 21 years while a rich white women who was drunk and caused the accident got off scot free.

No one has mentioned white officers.

Most cops are white, BB, although that wasn't mentioned in any of the threads. In some of the videos we posted, the cops that were shown were clearly white, but their victims in all of those videos were also white.

Last edited:
Right.............

Gonzo posted the thread "Retarded black women beaten to death by tazer" as a joke about all the taze threads.

RS posted a thread that asked why a poor black man was facing 21 years while a rich white women who was drunk and caused the accident got off scot free.

No one has mentioned white officers.

Waterbaby you are so full of shit...the smell even comes thru internet...give it a rest...backpeddle all you want...however you for one and a few others make a career in here attacking and bashing LE officers ...the innuendo is always white officers on black suspects...I posted this as a warning that the gig is up...at least try to be fair and equitable...and for the record the victim was a cute black female deputy...y'all always say only cute white chicks get TV coverage when they are a victim...I proved you wrong...so go masturbate and claim how so very smart and fair you are...:rolleyes:

Back