Black woman brutally killing another woman. Video censored by media

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
This incident occurred 6 weeks ago but the media censored the video because the killer was black. Just yesterday someone leaked the vid. Without the leaker we'd have never found out about this.

https://www.domigood.com/2024/04/bch-you-dead-bch-you-dead-woman-caught.html

apr 19 2024 “B**ch You Dead, B**ch You Dead!” – Woman Caught on Tape Brutally Killing Terrified Young Mother Execution-Style in Downtown Seattle Alley

Shocking footage captured the moment a vile woman brutally murdered a young mother in a downtown Seattle alley.

As KIRO News reported, 33-year-old Rickesha Overton overpowered her victim, 20-year-old Alisia DeCoteau and forced her down the stairs of the 3rd floor of the Ellis Court Apartments and into the alley where DeCoteau drew her last breath.

The violent murder occurred on March 3, just after 1 A.M.. However, a journalist named Jonathan Choe leaked video footage of the crime just yesterday.

The video shows Overton forcing a terrified and screaming DeCoteau down a flight of stairs with a gun to her head. While marching down the stairs, Overton tells DeCoteau, “I’ll blow your mouth! Say I won’t! Say I won’t!”

This incident occurred 6 weeks ago but the media censored the video because the killer was black. Just yesterday someone leaked the vid. Without the leaker we'd have never found out about this.

Clearly this woman was expressing the years of frustration she was forced to endure because of oppressive and systemic racism. It's the "new" leftist America.

Clearly this woman was expressing the years of frustration she was forced to endure because of oppressive and systemic racism.
Indeed. The shooter was the real victim. Hopefully she gets a suspended sentence due to the circumstances.

no.

it's because the killer was a woman.

the pussy pass is hotly defended by simp male "feminists" trying to get laid.

Back