blackwater and company and a new praetorian gurad

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
i wonder if bushco is contemplating a coup using various mercenary organizations to take over washington dc and hold congress hostage

i hope not, but this recent bill passed by the house and before the senate is bad news

will the supremes declare it unconstitutional or are they in on it:mad:

I have called them the praetorian guard since we started hiring them in the numbers we have. I believe no one of them would have problem participating in a coup or shooting americans.

I have called them the praetorian guard since we started hiring them in the numbers we have. I believe no one of them would have problem participating in a coup or shooting americans.

I'd say you're right, particularly when many of them aren't Americans. Hang on, didn't the Romans pull that one with their mercenary legionnaires? But maybe the real Praeterian Guard were Romans. Anyway, the piont stands, non-American Blackwater personnel would probably find it fun to join Dick and George's Excellent Adventure.

I'd say you're right, particularly when many of them aren't Americans. Hang on, didn't the Romans pull that one with their mercenary legionnaires? But maybe the real Praeterian Guard were Romans. Anyway, the piont stands, non-American Blackwater personnel would probably find it fun to join Dick and George's Excellent Adventure.

Why do you think they exist ?

Why do you think they exist ?

Why do they exist? That's a big question. I've been grappling with this. Is it just for money or is it for something else? Is it to grab power? To dominate the largest economy in the world so the bastards can become as rich as Croesus (or Bill Gates)? To control the US so they can kill and enslave the rest of the world? Is it to grab the nukes so they can frighten the shit out of us godless bastards? Will they look for the Light on the Hill or just light up the Hill?

Dunno

I fucking hate them though :clink:

Oh Well there are a couple hundred thousand or so of those Jobs Bush created.

And the blackwater jobs , well bush does get full credit for creating those .

Back