Blinken calls China's treatment of Uyghurs genocide

Blinken is both completely incompetent and a compulsive liar....if you dont know that then you are nowhere.

The Uyghurs are not treated poorly.....this is a circling the drain western lie.
Over a million are held in what amounts to prison / concentration camps simply for being Muslim.

I wouldn't call it so much a "genocide" as a mass and very violent repression and persecution of them. It's more akin to where Nazi Germany was in roughly 1939 with their repression and persecution of various minority groups, the Jews in particular. Mass extermination hadn't really begun at that point.

Over a million are held in what amounts to prison / concentration camps simply for being Muslim.

I wouldn't call it so much a "genocide" as a mass and very violent repression and persecution of them. It's more akin to where Nazi Germany was in roughly 1939 with their repression and persecution of various minority groups, the Jews in particular. Mass extermination hadn't really begun at that point.
I suggest that you ask the Uyghurs how they feel about the CCP program of making sure that the nation is not threatened by the oft seen Muslim driven chaos and violence, and rewarding them for compliance with economic prosperity. It is not much difference from what the Russians have done, after the very harmful war in Chechnya.

The is no crime if there are no victims.

"At least we are not them" the Uyghurs say as they watch the West commit suicide....they are not interested in our lectures.

Given how rapidly freedom is being evaporated in America we are in no position to issue lectures, and the world increasingly is not interested in listening to them.

This thread is the Brit maggot's attempt to divert attention from the genocidal Jews' atrocities in Gaza and the West Bank.
His country is not arming the Chinese- it is arming the genocidal Jews.
Of course, Blinken thought of it first. There is nothing at all original about serendipshit.

Back