Blocking material from particular posters

Mina

Verified User
Is there a setting that will keep me from seeing content from a particular poster? Legion quickly got tired of getting his ass kicked by me and has blocked me from replying to his threads. It would be helpful to not see his material any more, so I don't miss the fact something's from him, hit "reply," and then waste time writing a response that won't get posted.

Thanks.

Is there a setting that will keep me from seeing content from a particular poster? Legion quickly got tired of getting his ass kicked by me and has blocked me from replying to his threads. It would be helpful to not see his material any more, so I don't miss the fact something's from him, hit "reply," and then waste time writing a response that won't get posted.

Thanks.
You can ignore him, go into his profile and hit the ignore feature, and you may also ban him from your threads as he has done to you, by typing his name in the box below the box for content when you create a thread.

Thanks.

No one bothers with Legion. Pure asshole troll.

Back